[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - Post up your ghost stories.

Post up your ghost stories.

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

Iknowtoomuch

Suppressive Person

Post Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:08 pm

Post up your ghost stories.

"Everybody has a right to believe what they want to believe. But I don't believe that anybody has a right to trick anybody, to hurt anybody, to harm some body, for their own purposes." - Jason Beghe
<<

the58th

Clear

Post Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:41 pm

i've had a rather odd experience here walking down the hall it felt like somebody tapped me on my shoulder a few times i turned around and nobody was there and adding to that my sister and my mom said they feel weird walking down the hall
"Oppressione liberare"
<<

Iknowtoomuch

Suppressive Person

Post Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:28 pm

Weird.

I forgot about this thread.

I was about 13. At the ATA. Which was a psychiatric department of the hospital. No joke.
A friend of mine (can't say who) and I showed up late for the second time in the same week. We were sent to do a couple hours of work in the small kitchen where there is a small closet full of extra books. This kitchen is enclosed with no windows and one door.
The door to the kitchen was closed and the closet is right next to the kitchen door. But inside the kitchen.
We turned the radio on.
We were sorting the books and putting them in order when we heard a fork hit one of the upper cabinet doors and fall to the floor. We looked at each other like "wtf?". We went over and just kind of shrugged it off. Put the fork back on the counter. We went back to work.
About 20 minutes later the radio turns off. We took off out of there at that point. We were scared and a bit miffed. We got the balls to go back to work some 20 minutes later after explaining to each other that radios can do that because they are electronic (yeah right). We go back to work....
My friend was working up above me standing on a ladder and I was sitting in a chair just inside the closet when a book falls right next to me. Just as I looked up, my friend dropped and ran for the door. I of course followed him at that point. He was terrified! "What happened" I asked. The book pulled itself off the shelf, sat in mid air for a second then fell. We never went back into that kitchen again.
"Everybody has a right to believe what they want to believe. But I don't believe that anybody has a right to trick anybody, to hurt anybody, to harm some body, for their own purposes." - Jason Beghe
<<

Lordceptimos

OTIII

Post Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:49 pm

Awake, arise, or be for ever fall'n.
- John Milton, Paradise lost .329
<<

barbkips

Non-E

Post Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:57 pm

Return to Off Topic & Humor