[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - Obama elected

Obama elected

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:36 am

Obama elected

Yes, it is done.

Barack Obama has been elected as the 44th President of the United States.

Now let's see what he does with it.
<<

MsBustaMove

EPFer

Post Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:32 am

I cannot say that I'm not still holding my breath till he takes office and GW leaves. We have another 2 months to see another plane flown in to some buildings or some other cooked up crisis that would "require executive presidential experience and privelage" to prevail and end with up with George baraccaded in the Oval office with his finger over the button.

MBM
'Cause when I'm gonna make a move, I'm gonna bust it!
<<

the58th

Clear

Post Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:22 am

"Oppressione liberare"
<<

evan

EPFer

Post Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:12 am

Re: Obama elected

"And stay happy!" - Philip Gale
<<

Anonymous9104

OT8 Class 12

Post Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:23 pm

Re: Obama elected

<<

Iknowtoomuch

Suppressive Person

Post Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:11 am

We are fucked!
"Everybody has a right to believe what they want to believe. But I don't believe that anybody has a right to trick anybody, to hurt anybody, to harm some body, for their own purposes." - Jason Beghe
<<

the58th

Clear

Post Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:52 am

"Oppressione liberare"
<<

Iknowtoomuch

Suppressive Person

Post Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:40 am

"Everybody has a right to believe what they want to believe. But I don't believe that anybody has a right to trick anybody, to hurt anybody, to harm some body, for their own purposes." - Jason Beghe
<<

Holden Caulfield

PTS Type III

Post Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:50 am

"If you really want to hear about it, the first thing you'll probably want to know is where I was born, and what my lousy childhood was like, but I don't feel like going into it, if you want to know the truth."
<<

Iknowtoomuch

Suppressive Person

Post Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:23 pm

<<

Anonymous9104

OT8 Class 12

Post Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:40 pm

<<

Holden Caulfield

PTS Type III

Post Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:41 am

Well, the argument was meant to, albeit with a grain of sarcasm, put the U.S (in term of its foreign policies) into perspective.

Too many Americans lack the international perspective due to their ethnocentric outlook on the rest of the world, which in itself a form of civic religion (with the mandatory indoctrinations that come with it).

You tell me why less than 50% even have a passport.
"If you really want to hear about it, the first thing you'll probably want to know is where I was born, and what my lousy childhood was like, but I don't feel like going into it, if you want to know the truth."
<<

Iknowtoomuch

Suppressive Person

Post Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:45 am

Because 90% of Americans can't afford to fly outside of this country. And don't need to to go on a vacation.
<<

evan

EPFer

Post Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:20 am

"And stay happy!" - Philip Gale
<<

Anonymous9104

OT8 Class 12

Post Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:51 am

<<

Anonymous9104

OT8 Class 12