[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - Some funny CO$ pics :)

Some funny CO$ pics :)

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

jeans

Non-E

Post Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:18 pm

Some funny CO$ pics :)

<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:18 pm

Re: Some funny CO$ pics :)

OMFG these were hilarious.

A person after my own heart.

:lol: :lol:
<<

astra

Site Admin

Post Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:53 pm

LOL, love it!
<<

Anonymous9104

OT8 Class 12

Post Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:46 am

OMGosh... luvs it, these are HILARIOUS!!! Particularly I like OSA Kitty doesn't mind ADT, and the can't bend the spoon, OT 7 kitty off to ethics

and ... you flunked, and a lot my favorite has to be the bear w/ashtray TOO FORNITCATING FUNNY!

AND CAN'T FORGET... THE CHINESE LANTERN kitty... all I said, xenu here to reclaim my money ahaha...
<<

jeans

Non-E

Post Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:50 am

They were cat pics off of some funny cat-pic forum or something, I just photoshopped a few phrases onto them, and voila! :)
<<

jeans

Non-E

Post Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:55 am

Clearwater here, btw (of course...)

Just poking my head out--via humor--into the real (wog*) world.

*almost 20 years before I realized that was a racist word. I'm so disgusted with this I can't describe it. It's absolutely embarrassing, buy I can't be declared because I don't want to lose my family.
<<

Holden Caulfield

PTS Type III

Post Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:43 pm

Wow, cats are the cutest creatures on Earth.
"If you really want to hear about it, the first thing you'll probably want to know is where I was born, and what my lousy childhood was like, but I don't feel like going into it, if you want to know the truth."
<<

LronIsgonE_Snap

Suppressive Person

Post Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:22 pm

Great work, jeans. Love the pics & humor. :lol:

Welcome to the forums!! :D
Enjoy your life today,
For time is fleeting.
<<

Avery1

Clear

Post Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:05 pm

Hahahah these are terrific! :D
<<

jeans

Non-E

Post Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:18 pm

<<

verboten

EPFer

Post Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:14 am

LOL

-Unknown author.
"Neurotics build castles in the sky, psychotics live in them, and psychologists collect the rent!"
Where does that leave Us?
<<

Iknowtoomuch

Suppressive Person

Post Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:49 pm

"Everybody has a right to believe what they want to believe. But I don't believe that anybody has a right to trick anybody, to hurt anybody, to harm some body, for their own purposes." - Jason Beghe
<<

ChapStick

EPFer

Post Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:46 pm

Every post you can hitch your faith on
Is a pie in the sky
Chock full of lies
A tool we devise
To make sinking stones fly.
<<

Anonymous9104

OT8 Class 12