ummmm

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

fuji_fruit

Clear

Posts: 58

Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:25 am

Post Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:14 pm

ummmm

alright let's clear things up

first, grundy, you're telling me not to insult people. are you kidding me? look again in that post, there are people insulting me. why dont you go after them? oh i forgot, becuase i like scientology, and they dont, so therefore you can criticize me for doing it but not then. so fair wow!

second, I DIDNT F*CKING REALIZE I WASNT SUPPOSED TO QUOTE POSTS. that's how i respond to it. i didnt know the other option and i dont see how it was a big deal. i think you people are overreacting. it doesnt take up that much space. i wasnt some osa troll doing it to clog up or something.

IN CASE YOU HAVENT NOTICED my posts are the only 2 new posts, or replies, in like a week. this place is dead. so uhh i dont think osa would bother coming here when no ones even posting. and if so, you should take waht you can get. at least im helping keep the board active and stuff. besides, im not an osa troll.

also, you couldve ASKED ME or EXPLAINED TO ME about the quoting thing. instead of starting to speculate im a troll and trying to cause problems. sorry buit its not such a riduiculous concept to use the quote button. i like using it so i can reply directly to what the person says instead of going back and forth to see what they said to remember to reply to it.

anyway, thats all. if youre going to come into this post and reply and be mean and call me names and blah blah blah, dont bother. i just wanted to clear that up.
<<

Grundy

User avatar

Sticky Master

Posts: 1067

Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:41 am

Post Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:17 am

Was I really all that impolite about it?

I hadn't been following the thread till recently. The whole quoting thing is something that occured to me looking at it. It doesn't take up much space now - but before I edited it, it was a different story.

Yeah, there were some flame wars going on. Did you notice that I commented on another person who was being insulting as well?

But you're right. You have as much right to voice your opinion as the next person. If you like Scientology - hey, thats your right.

But are you trying to get into a discussion or just trying to be obnoxious?

And that is not an insult - it is an observation.
<<

fuji_fruit

Clear

Posts: 58

Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:25 am

Post Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:31 am

apart from that obnoxious question (lol) thank you :) i was dreading reading replies because i was expecting people to just start attacking me and stuff.

i wasnt being obnoxious! you guys are very passionate about your opinions about scientology and so am i! its the same, just alternate opinions.

and yeah ill try not to do the quoting thing anymore. its just hard to reply to msgs without remembering what they said.
<<

jay xythos

EPFer

Posts: 33

Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:28 pm

Post Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:15 pm

a little help with quoting don't quote the whole postrs just quote relevant sections it helps
the truth will be revealed when humanity is willing to accept it-wraith
<<

bosshog

Clear

Posts: 92

Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:27 pm

Post Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:02 pm

fuji_fruit wrote:apart from that obnoxious question (lol) thank you :) i was dreading reading replies because i was expecting people to just start attacking me and stuff.

i wasnt being obnoxious! you guys are very passionate about your opinions about scientology and so am i! its the same, just alternate opinions.

and yeah ill try not to do the quoting thing anymore. its just hard to reply to msgs without remembering what they said.


Ok what kind of Church keeps you from reading what you want or thinking what you want? ? ?

I understand your anxiety at being attacked, ok? I don't want you to feel that way... although I am angry from my perception (my view) that you are kept from 'thinking for yourself'... I wish you read this through and do just that, please. I am trying to be very respectful to you.

If I am wrong, and you are NOT kept from thinking for yourself, for example the fact that you are at this board is amazing... do you honestly believe that millions of people have conspired against CoS for no good reason other than we have crimes?

Ok, maybe you do or don't believe that... I don't know.

I think you have a MU... is your dictionary handy?

Opinion has a different meaning than fact.

Opinion means a personal belief or judgment that is not founded on proof or certainty

A fact means Knowledge or information based on real occurrences

Now, with that in mind... those of us anti-scientology (out of respect for you) or anti-cult (out of respect for me)....

We know your OPINION of scientology is opinion only. And we KNOW without a DOUBT that Scienotlogy FOR A FACT IS A CULT AND IT'S FOLLOWERS HAVE A CULT MENTALITY.... due to programming, TR's, and on and on.

The FACT is though, no matter what your OPINION is, the FACT is based on the definition of a cult.. I'll let you look that one up yourself.


Read Eric Hoffers "True Believer" and see yourself.


LRH redefined the conscience to more easily create sociopathy in individuals. Hubbard Mocked it up as a reactive mind / bank simply so that he could remove your conscience and replace it with his con science

yeah you're right I am very passionate anti-cult. as far as the definition of a cult goes though it's more than an opinion, it's fact based.
<<

fuji_fruit

Clear

Posts: 58

Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:25 am

Post Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:59 am

hi!
oh no, i think for myself. dont worry. and i agree with you.

sometimes, in the past, i used to find it really hard because i felt like they wanted me to think a certain way, and it was really hard. it went against what i believed in, but i felt like maybe i was wrong or something, for not acting like a zealot about scientology.

its just so difficult sometimes to stick to what you believe in when you have so many people who might be making you feel like you're wrong. i like scientology and although im still unsure about parts of it, i know there is something there that is right about it, so it just makes it confusing sometimes

i really dont think its okay to just attack and mess with someone because they write online they dont like scientology or something. that is just so stupid. and i dont think its okay to pressure people into buying things or pressuring them to do something they dont want to do. i think its lazy. i think the right way to go about it is to just try and convince them and explain your side and have them see things from your perspective.
<<

bosshog

Clear

Posts: 92

Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:27 pm

Post Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:08 pm

i really dont think its okay to just attack and mess with someone because they write online they dont like scientology or something. that is just so stupid. and i dont think its okay to pressure people into buying things or pressuring them to do something they dont want to do. i think its lazy. i think the right way to go about it is to just try and convince them and explain your side and have them see things from your perspective.


Well I also think that people shouldn't have to buy spiritual freedom and a real not for profit, is like The School of Metaphysics, who charge nominal fees for 3 hour classes that actually help people reach goals, any goals, and communicate better, and understand themselves and life better. As for SOMETHING (you're not sure what) being good about scientology.... I can tell you I have studied religion and there is SOMETHING good about ALL of them, but it doesn't mean they are cults, or that even if Co$ is a cult, it doesn't mean that there is NOTHING good about it... I say the answer is relative to what you open yourself to study. If you limit yourself, then you limit your life. Research more...
<<

fuji_fruit

Clear

Posts: 58

Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:25 am

Post Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:22 am

What?
I do research. I was into Buddhism before Scientology.
I think they should charge because they need money to have churches open and do what they do, but maybe they don't have to charge so much. Some of the stuff is so expensive.
<<

bosshog

Clear

Posts: 92

Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:27 pm

Post Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:46 pm

WHAT? ? !? !?

Then why not act like a REAL Church and have donation scales as such, for what people can afford (after all, if it REALLY is so important to clear the planet and all ~ space opera?)

They need money to have churches open... and do what they do... hmmm maybe they don't have to charge so much...

That's pretty obvious.

Why are you into it?

Is it because you think you don't know how to communicate, or live a full life? Do you like someone else to provide guidelines for you to live your life? Try The School of Metaphysics...

LURK MOAR
<<

fuji_fruit

Clear

Posts: 58

Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:25 am

Post Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:47 am

Stop telling me to "lurk moar"
<<

the58th

Clear

Posts: 118

Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:10 am

Post Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:31 am

Re: ummmm

fuji_fruit wrote:alright let's clear things up

first, grundy, you're telling me not to insult people. are you kidding me? look again in that post, there are people insulting me. why dont you go after them? oh i forgot, becuase i like scientology, and they dont, so therefore you can criticize me for doing it but not then. so fair wow!

second, I DIDNT F*CKING REALIZE I WASNT SUPPOSED TO QUOTE POSTS. that's how i respond to it. i didnt know the other option and i dont see how it was a big deal. i think you people are overreacting. it doesnt take up that much space. i wasnt some osa troll doing it to clog up or something.

IN CASE YOU HAVENT NOTICED my posts are the only 2 new posts, or replies, in like a week. this place is dead. so uhh i dont think osa would bother coming here when no ones even posting. and if so, you should take waht you can get. at least im helping keep the board active and stuff. besides, im not an osa troll.

also, you couldve ASKED ME or EXPLAINED TO ME about the quoting thing. instead of starting to speculate im a troll and trying to cause problems. sorry buit its not such a riduiculous concept to use the quote button. i like using it so i can reply directly to what the person says instead of going back and forth to see what they said to remember to reply to it.

anyway, thats all. if youre going to come into this post and reply and be mean and call me names and blah blah blah, dont bother. i just wanted to clear that up.



chill man
"Oppressione liberare"
<<

fuji_fruit

Clear

Posts: 58

Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:25 am

Post Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:48 am

Re: ummmm

the58th wrote:
fuji_fruit wrote:alright let's clear things up

first, grundy, you're telling me not to insult people. are you kidding me? look again in that post, there are people insulting me. why dont you go after them? oh i forgot, becuase i like scientology, and they dont, so therefore you can criticize me for doing it but not then. so fair wow!

second, I DIDNT F*CKING REALIZE I WASNT SUPPOSED TO QUOTE POSTS. that's how i respond to it. i didnt know the other option and i dont see how it was a big deal. i think you people are overreacting. it doesnt take up that much space. i wasnt some osa troll doing it to clog up or something.

IN CASE YOU HAVENT NOTICED my posts are the only 2 new posts, or replies, in like a week. this place is dead. so uhh i dont think osa would bother coming here when no ones even posting. and if so, you should take waht you can get. at least im helping keep the board active and stuff. besides, im not an osa troll.

also, you couldve ASKED ME or EXPLAINED TO ME about the quoting thing. instead of starting to speculate im a troll and trying to cause problems. sorry buit its not such a riduiculous concept to use the quote button. i like using it so i can reply directly to what the person says instead of going back and forth to see what they said to remember to reply to it.

anyway, thats all. if youre going to come into this post and reply and be mean and call me names and blah blah blah, dont bother. i just wanted to clear that up.



chill man


um considering i made this 3 weeks ago and havent relaly commented in it since, i am chill, so f*ck off.
<<

the58th

Clear

Posts: 118

Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:10 am

Post Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:49 am

Re: ummmm

fuji_fruit wrote:um considering i made this 3 weeks ago and havent relaly commented in it since, i am chill, so f*ck off.



whats up with u and swearing?
"Oppressione liberare"
<<

fuji_fruit

Clear

Posts: 58

Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:25 am

Post Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:20 am

Re: ummmm

the58th wrote:whats up with u and swearing?


whats up with you and always trying to make the other person look like theyre in the wrong?
<<

Anonymous9104

OT8 Class 12

Posts: 418

Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:07 pm

Post Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:52 am

Re: ummmm

fuji_fruit wrote:whats up with you and always trying to make the other person look like theyre in the wrong?


Do you always want to be right? That goes against scientology.
<<

Anonymous9104

OT8 Class 12

Posts: 418

Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:07 pm

Post Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:56 pm

Re: ummmm

fuji_fruit wrote:um considering i made this 3 weeks ago and havent relaly commented in it since, i am chill, so f*ck off.


Fruiti, are you angry at us? Scientology ISN'T working for you or you would be able to communicate better... are you trying to join Co$ to rationalize the fact you've already basically disconnected from your family? Why don't we all make nice and have a grown up dialogue? I don't want you to feel so drawn to the cult. Let's talk about your needs and how we can address them so you can make balanced decisions about your new interest in Co$.
<<

the58th

Clear

Posts: 118

Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:10 am

Post Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:30 pm

Re: ummmm

fuji_fruit wrote:whats up with you and always trying to make the other person look like theyre in the wrong?


i'm not i just don't understand y u told me to f off
"Oppressione liberare"
<<

Grundy

User avatar

Sticky Master

Posts: 1067

Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:41 am

Post Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:37 pm

ummmmm ... okay .... this is a flame war .. ive had enough of it .. time to lock it off.

Return to The Vault

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software