[takes breath] I am an ex-Scientologist who writes celebrity fanfiction involving prominent Scientologist actors. I have been writing nearly three years now and never have been harassed or otherwise Fair-Gamed once by Scientologists. I have had all my stories, not just the Scientology ones, banned from websites because of their Scientology content. Friends who have stood up for me on the same sites have found themselves banned too. I have also been trolled by anti-Scientologists, accused of promoting the Co$. That is not my intent at all. I write for fair depiction, the condemnation of bigotry, and because I think my stories are good and my characters are hot and interesting. It's nothing more than that. You can find my stories here:
Full disclosure- they do feature erotic adult content. The subjects may also not be appropriate for the close-minded. If you wish to maintain your level of blind Scientology misunderstanding, I advise against reading my work.
Some prominent pieces in which ex-Scientologists may be interested:
- "The Rendezvous". Bisexual slut Keri Russell is attracted to an angry anti-lesbian, a precocious Lolita-wannabe, and a friendly person who is a member of what Keri believes to be a dangerous cult. How will Keri resolve this mess?
- "Passion of Erika Christensen". A young Scientologist actress comes of age as a slut and tries to live her beliefs in a good way. She faces down fanatic jerk Tom Cruise in Chapter 1 and also loses her virginity. In Chapter 2 she is turned on to the swinger scene by Scientologists with secret lives. In Chapter 3 she embraces bisexuality. In Chapter 4, she inadvertently picks up an Anon for a one night stand.
- "Counseling". Erika must deal with an SP inside her own church while at the same time aiding a reform movement inside the Co$ and reconnecting with a friend she disconnected from unfairly.
- "Rekindled". Erika restores another unfair disconnection she made.
Coming next year are "Free Katie" (Erika gets close to Katie Holmes and saves or destroys Tom Cruise's marriage), "Road to Damascus" (a Scientology protester learns the dangers of hating too deeply) and "Descent" (an SP takes shape inside Scientology's ministry and does much damage to her own church as she practices their ways fanatically. She of course damages herself too.).
Yes, I somewhat idealize and fictionalize Scientology in my stories. I do this to make my work appeal to both the pro- and anti- sides. I also prefer to encourage the good in a religion and defame the bad rather than condemn it all outright. If I am wrong in this, I'll discuss it with God when I meet Him.
I'm a Deist Christian personally, although I was in Scientology for a few months a long time ago and I have researched it quite a bit. My girlfriend is a Freezoner and her best friend is a public Scientologist. They are my primary advisors on how to get my Scientologist characters right. I am not bitter about leaving Scientology, I am more middle of the road than anything else on the issue. I have been known to trash anti-Co$ trolls who condemn me for not sharing their extreme stance.
Some reviews my stories have gotten:
- "You cast Erika as a rebel Scientologist slut? Freaking awesome!"
- "If he wrote his own characters, he'd be unstoppable."
- "You write well. The dialogue is terrific."
Everyone please be aware- my stories are fictional. They are not meant as depiction of the real world, just as entertainment for the body and mind. I will ban from my newsgroup anyone I see trolling my work unfairly (this includes both pro- and anti-Scientologists). I welcome any readers who can come with open minds and give good honest praise or constructive critique.
If you can be the latter, visit my newsgroup. Enjoy! Again, the link is:
I hope I don't regret this. DRE out.