[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - It's Kendra, I'm back! Wedding Pic Links

It's Kendra, I'm back! Wedding Pic Links

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

anonypanda

OTIII

Post Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:08 pm

Far east Anonymous.

我们匿名
我们军队
我们不会原谅
我们不会忘记
预期我们
<<

Kilia

EPFer

Post Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:53 pm

I am very 'Touchy-Feely"
I am Hungarian
I am also a Freedom Fighter
<<

lrononymous

EPFer

Post Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:23 pm

<<

Amy

Clear

Post Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:47 pm

yay!

Kendra, I'm so glad you're back, and I'm so glad what an awesome wedding you had!!! That's awesome news about your parents! I'm so happy for you! Well, I'm really glad you are back, definitely missed you on these boards, Astra is right, you are totally the life of the party here. :)
<<

everfree

Clear

Post Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:38 pm

Congratulations!

I'm so happy your parents were there!
<<

mickwenlock

Clear

Post Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:15 pm

Kendra!

Great hotos - congratulations on what looks to have been a fabulous time.
If you think education is expensive, try ignorance.
<<

Daisy2

Non-E

Post Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:26 pm

Best wishes to the both of you.

I am so happy for you that your parents were there, they looked very happy. They would have regretted not sharing this day with you.

By the way, I love how you did your hair.
<<

James McGuigan

Ghost in the Machine

Post Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:57 pm

Congratulations and welcome back. You seemed to have enjoyed yourself, and had a most beautiful wedding.

I think we have managed to keep things mostly under control while you where away, even one or two small improvements. The ESK flap-o-meter didn't even reach penguin, let alone hummingbird.

But its good to have you back.
Freedom is a choice. Choose to be yourself, choose to speak your truth and do so with compassion. And above all else, choose to be not afraid. If I can't dance, its not my revolution.
<<

Kaos

Clear

Post Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:55 am

I don't know which is better, your wedding or that your parents made it. That is so freakin' cool!
Anonymous? That'll leave a mark!
<<

anonycat

Clear

Post Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:40 am

Wellcome back, Kendra. Great pictures and nice wedding dress.
<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:56 am

<<

beth (aka moontaco)

Clear

Post Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:12 am

<<

TheWiseOne

Clear

Post Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:47 am