[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - Refuting the "Leaving Scn is Wrong" Myth

Refuting the "Leaving Scn is Wrong" Myth

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:48 am

Refuting the "Leaving Scn is Wrong" Myth

<<

ChaoticPsychotic

OTIII

Post Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:22 pm

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently" - Nietzsche
<<

thkaal

Clear

Post Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:42 pm

Through dangers untold and hardships unnumbered, I have fought my way here
to the castle beyond the goblin city to take back the child you have stolen. For my will is as strong as yours and
my kingdom is as great!

You have no power over me.
<<

everfree

Clear

Post Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:58 pm

Re: Refuting the "Leaving Scn is Wrong" Myth

<<

thkaal

Clear

Post Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:15 pm

[sarcasm]Hey, that's pretty harsh. They're just following in their messiah's footprints.[/sarcasm]

But seriously, this is the hardest thing to wrap the brain around. The biggest selling point of any cult is the preaching of peace and brotherhood and total acceptance of people, but then they just turn around and make you isolated from former friends and family saying they are evil. The contradiction is just too much for people who.....

I'm sorry, I can't finish that statement without it sounding insulting to some of the people here.

Perhaps... too much for people who don't have scales over their eyes?
Through dangers untold and hardships unnumbered, I have fought my way here
to the castle beyond the goblin city to take back the child you have stolen. For my will is as strong as yours and
my kingdom is as great!

You have no power over me.
<<

Cof$uckitude

EPFer

Post Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:44 pm

"the tech is bullcrap that doesnt work" - me
<<

Amy

Clear

Post Fri May 02, 2008 1:13 am

DEFINITELY!

<<

ImOut

OTIII

Post Fri May 02, 2008 4:06 am

Re: DEFINITELY!

Isn't it grand to be out!
<<

JustSaying

Non-E

Post Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:57 pm

I'm JustSaying
<<

leereyno

Clear

Post Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:02 am

Scientology: Proof that evil is not merely the absence of good.
<<

Magoo

Clear

Post Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:15 am

<<

chuckbeatty77

EPFer

Post Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:40 am

Chuck Beatty 412-260-1170, Pittsburgh
<<

PapaBear

Non-E

Post Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:55 pm

Thank you Kendra! And excellent suggestion Chuck!

I would like to add:

" You are the one breaking up the family!"

and

"I'll disconnect if you 'act' like an SP."

Cheers,
Chris Eisenman

Return to General Chatter