[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - Ex-Scientology Companies?

Ex-Scientology Companies?

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:56 pm

Ex-Scientology Companies?

<<

Iknowtoomuch

Suppressive Person

Post Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:04 am

"Everybody has a right to believe what they want to believe. But I don't believe that anybody has a right to trick anybody, to hurt anybody, to harm some body, for their own purposes." - Jason Beghe
<<

outlander

OT8 Class 12

Post Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:01 am

Last edited by outlander on Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Create that of your life that which you would like to see in a changed world. Ghandi
<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:01 am

Okay! We've got graphic design, web design and green energy.

Outlander - is the service your company provides available to individuals or to government entities? Who do you market to?
<<

Public Clammer

OTIII

Post Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:17 am

This resonates...

The Public Clammer!
<<

outlander

OT8 Class 12

Post Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:38 pm

True2form,

We are a business to business company, no retail, most people don't even know we exist. We sell to energy consumption companies such as power plants, our customers range from military to oil field, heavy industry and manufacturing through transportation sectors. Next year also want to get into commercial such as restaurants, hospitals, as an energy source, as well as agricultural wastes to energy (gasification to create hydrogen syngas together with cellulostic ethanol), as well as niche market plays into specific solar applications.
Create that of your life that which you would like to see in a changed world. Ghandi
<<

sheetmedal

Clear

Post Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:17 pm

Wow, Outlander - sounds like you have a really cool business. I wonder if you're near me.

I don't run or own a business - and I'm not "out" yet. But if I did have a business, I would think this is a great idea. I mean, I would still hire people based on my perception of their skills, but I would definitely place less emphasis on past training and try to figure out what they'd be able to do now.

I have been responsible for hiring people before -- and some of the sweetest-looking resumes (training-wise) didn't mean crap compared to some people with a not-so-amazing resume who in fact had excellent ability to apply skills and pick up on things quickly.
<<

outlander

OT8 Class 12

Post Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:19 pm

<<

doubleVee

Forum Moderator

Post Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:01 pm

Somebody has to speak for these people.... no more running. I aim to misbehave.... If you can't do something smart, do something right. (Serenity)
<<

LronIsgonE_Snap

Suppressive Person

Post Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:18 pm

Enjoy your life today,
For time is fleeting.

Return to General Chatter