[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - Ranking System

Ranking System

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

thkaal

Clear

Post Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:50 pm

Ranking System

Through dangers untold and hardships unnumbered, I have fought my way here
to the castle beyond the goblin city to take back the child you have stolen. For my will is as strong as yours and
my kingdom is as great!

You have no power over me.
<<

baldheadedanon

Clear

Post Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:17 pm

Re: Ranking System

Whatever you do will be
insignificant, but it is very
important that you do it.

-Mahatma Gandhi-
<<

anonypanda

OTIII

Post Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:44 pm

Far east Anonymous.

我们匿名
我们军队
我们不会原谅
我们不会忘记
预期我们
<<

thkaal

Clear

Post Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:04 pm

Through dangers untold and hardships unnumbered, I have fought my way here
to the castle beyond the goblin city to take back the child you have stolen. For my will is as strong as yours and
my kingdom is as great!

You have no power over me.
<<

browniz

EPFer

Post Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:33 am

<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:16 am

No raw meat in the ranking system. We've got:

Non-E: This is the condition of Non-Existance. Hubbard said that everytime you start a new job or join a new group, you're in "Non-E". You are then supposed to:

"1. Find a comm [communication] line. [meaning, find someone to talk to]

"2. Make yourself known.

"3. Discover what is needed or wanted.

"4. Do, produce and/or present it."

EPFer: Estates Project Force. A boot-camp you go through when you join the Sea Org. It's like "introductory" boot camp.

Clear: If I have to explain this to you, you haven't been here very long. ;)

OT 8 Class 12: OT 8 auditing level, class twelve auditing skillz. It's about as high as you can get in Scientology right now.

Suppressive Person: Duh.

Or did you mean the actual ranking within the organization?
<<

browniz

EPFer

Post Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:59 am

Glad to hear that there is no "raw meat" rank!!! You answered my question perfectly.....
2 dancing alien points for you !!ImageImage

Return to General Chatter