[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - Exscnkids: what is your level of education?

Exscnkids: what is your level of education?

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

Holden Caulfield

PTS Type III

Post Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:18 pm

Exscnkids: what is your level of education?

"If you really want to hear about it, the first thing you'll probably want to know is where I was born, and what my lousy childhood was like, but I don't feel like going into it, if you want to know the truth."
<<

ChaoticPsychotic

OTIII

Post Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:37 pm

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently" - Nietzsche
<<

SaintBastard

Pirate

Post Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:45 pm

The power to destroy a thing is the absolute control over it.

Frank Herbert
<<

RLSteve

Site Admin

Post Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:19 am

<<

Holden Caulfield

PTS Type III

Post Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:33 am

"If you really want to hear about it, the first thing you'll probably want to know is where I was born, and what my lousy childhood was like, but I don't feel like going into it, if you want to know the truth."
<<

Critical Mass

EPFer

Post Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:44 am

<<

Holden Caulfield

PTS Type III

Post Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:52 am

<<

HailXxxx79

Clear

Post Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:38 am

<<

Holden Caulfield

PTS Type III

Post Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:55 am

<<

anonypanda

OTIII

Post Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:13 pm

Far east Anonymous.

我们匿名
我们军队
我们不会原谅
我们不会忘记
预期我们
<<

Bea Kiddo

EPFer

Post Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:58 pm

<<

astra

Site Admin

Post Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:20 am

I went to public school until I was 9. After that it was the cadet org school or Ability Plus (a scientology private school) until I was 14. Then in the sea org we sometimes went to school on Saturdays and sometimes didn't. None of these 'schools' had any curriculam and no one graduated. At Ability Plus, the teacher spent days reading us Battlefield Earth! In the sea org we did not get enough hours of schooling to meet the minimum legal requirement but no one seemed to care.

When I left the sea org when I was 19, I took the GED. I've since taken plenty of community college classes. It is frustrating to me that I missed out on all those years of schooling. However, there are so many opportunities out there. Anyone can take community college courses and then they can transfer to a University if so inclined. I am all about looking forward and I hope that anyone who got out of scientology and had missed out on a proper education like I did doesn't let that hold them back.
<<

ChaoticPsychotic

OTIII

Post Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:27 am

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently" - Nietzsche
<<

astra

Site Admin

Post Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:05 am

<<

WrongPlaceRightTime

EPFer

Post Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:33 am

wow, how interesting.

I went to Chesapeake Ability School for kindergarden through 2nd grade then switched to public school. I graduated from public high school then attended a state university for a year. my dad died on the day after I came home from my first year of college. I went back for another year and did rather poorly. I left school, taugh ceramics at a summer camp and then returned home and enrolled in Massage Therapy school. I have been a Massage Therapist for the last five years. I did a semester at a community college and semester at an all girl catholic school :shock: needless to say, neither place was a good fit. I continue to take workshops in my field and I plan to go back to university to finish what I started in 2000 and get my degree in sculpture and film making. FUN!

Once you turn 25 in the US you are eligible for grants based on your income not your parents.
my name is janet. ms. jackson if you're nasty.
<<

stillinclearwater

EPFer

Post Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:20 am

<<

bushkaGND

Post Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:31 am

<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:39 am

<<

xscnchild

EPFer

Post Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:06 pm

<<

SaintBastard

Pirate

Post Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:28 pm

The power to destroy a thing is the absolute control over it.

Frank Herbert
Next

Return to General Chatter