[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - Exhaustion on the Front

Exhaustion on the Front

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

thkaal

Clear

Post Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:14 am

Exhaustion on the Front

Through dangers untold and hardships unnumbered, I have fought my way here
to the castle beyond the goblin city to take back the child you have stolen. For my will is as strong as yours and
my kingdom is as great!

You have no power over me.
<<

SaintBastard

Pirate

Post Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:20 am

The power to destroy a thing is the absolute control over it.

Frank Herbert
<<

HailXxxx79

Clear

Post Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:15 am

Re: Exhaustion on the Front

<<

AnonyMoose

EPFer

Post Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:39 am

Re: Exhaustion on the Front

Awaiting the day we no longer need masks...
<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:53 am

<<

everfree

Clear

Post Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:34 pm

You don't have to feel brave to ~be~ brave. And if being "willing to be hated" in order to stand up to abuse and corruption isn't bravery, nothing is.
<<

Snoware

Clear

Post Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:36 pm

Those who label themselves as brave are full of conceit.
The truly brave do not need to boast and often downplay their accomplishments.
I recognize your actions as bravery, more for speaking out, than for the leaving.
Your leaving won't change a thing. Your speaking out does much more and is truly brave.

Truth brings freedom.
<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:47 pm

<<

LRonHuggybear

Non-E

Post Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:55 pm

Sgt. L. Ron Huggybear, 4th or 5th Marcabian Invasion Fleet
<<

thkaal

Clear

Post Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:28 am

to the castle beyond the goblin city to take back the child you have stolen. For my will is as strong as yours and
my kingdom is as great!

<<

astra

Site Admin

Post Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:11 am

Wow, you guys give us such support, makes doing this really worth it. Like Kendra said, it is not about being brave, I think it is part of the process... you get abused, you run away, you are aware it is still happening to others and you feel that you have to talk out.
Astra
<<

thkaal

Clear

Post Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:21 am

There are thousands of women in this country in abusive relationships, beaten daily by their husbands. They don't leave. Why? Fear. Terrified of what might happen if they even try.

Whether you downplay it or not, each of you took a risk. Each of you is still taking a risk. And some of you are still fighting to free your families.

I'm sorry. I don't see three scared women. I don't. I see three women and all the others who left, who are what all of us aspire to be. I'm sorry.
my kingdom is as great!

<<

ChaoticPsychotic

OTIII

Post Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:24 am

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently" - Nietzsche
<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:30 am

<<

HailXxxx79

Clear

Post Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:26 am

<<

BigBeard

Non-E

Post Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:37 am