Post Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:24 pm

Brighton UK, picket and ASSAULT

Brighton Anonymous held a surprise miniraid on the 20th September.

The whole thing began pretty well. We handed out shed loads of fliers, and met a couple of brand new Scientologists we'd never seen before:

And some photos:

Then a member of the public informed us that there was a Scientologist (turned out to be Alan Stone) around the corner. So, obviously, I went off to immunise the public against his fliers. The moment I turned up he started to flee back in the direction of the org. I was walking back in that direction anyway, to return to my fellow anons, so I kept my camera on. Then somebody suddenly grabbed my shoulder and pulled me back (common assault). You can see him in the below video, ranting about me harrassing people and supposedly being a coward for wearing a mask. I (and my comrades) suspected him of being a Scientologist. Unfortuatly the camera i use is cheap, and therefore the image is low quality.
Heres the Vid:

and a screen cap of Green shirt guy, suspected Scilon:

EDIT: also, some other photos of Green Shirted fag. He obviously had followed me for some time before he struck:
In the last photo, if you look in the window, just below the "S" in SALE, you can see his reflection. He's got a camera out. Also, in the top photo, it looks like he's talking to confirmed Scientologist, Alan Stone. This looks planned to me. If I get an direct ID on Green Shirt Guy, I'll go and file a police report about the assault.
Known on Clambake as "TRS"

Brighton Anon forums: http://www.brightonanon.com/forums/