[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - "I don't think she's Clear"

"I don't think she's Clear"

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:02 am

"I don't think she's Clear"

I started keeping a diary when I was about 12. I was always a sporadic writer, but I'd been given this lovely blank book for Christmas, and I couldn't think of anything to do with it, so I started a diary.

Right around then, I was hanging out with a girl from school who's mom was a friend of the family. Her mom was lovely (still is), but she, even at that age, was a complete and total b*tch. Bossy, reactionary... and of course the first one to write an ethics report on you if you said the slightest thing she found offensive.

She attested to Clear at the age of 12 or 13, and when I heard the news, the first thing I did was go straight to my diary and write: "I don't think she's Clear." I mean, I thought a Clear was supposed to have no reactive mind, and she was about the most "reactive" person I knew. Well, long story short, she was over one day and read the diary while I was out of the room. She flipped out. She wrote an ethics report. She told my parents. She told her parents. I got in serious trouble.

The last time I saw her, we were both about 16, and she was in full SO uniform with medals, gold braid, sensible pumps, and a tight ponytail. I was in tattered Converse, heavy eyeliner and dyed green hair. She was on her way uplines to get even more fake military medals on her chest as an executive. I was on my way to ethics to get a sec check. We sneered at each other.

If you're reading this, girlie, you know who you are. I hope, one day, you'll get out, and we can talk about that, and laugh.
<<

ChaoticPsychotic

OTIII

Post Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:04 am

:lol: I had that very thought about sooooo many people!
"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently" - Nietzsche
<<

Holden Caulfield

PTS Type III

Post Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:16 am

"If you really want to hear about it, the first thing you'll probably want to know is where I was born, and what my lousy childhood was like, but I don't feel like going into it, if you want to know the truth."
<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:22 am

<<

Holden Caulfield

PTS Type III

Post Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:35 am

"If you really want to hear about it, the first thing you'll probably want to know is where I was born, and what my lousy childhood was like, but I don't feel like going into it, if you want to know the truth."
<<

RLSteve

Site Admin

Post Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:02 am

<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:27 am

<<

RLSteve

Site Admin

Post Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:47 am

Yeah, there weren't any psycho teachers at Delphi that I can remember, no faculty that would be screaming at the students, other than the Ethics Officer, though she wasn't a "screamer" so much as a "harsh upbraider."

But there were quite a few sarcastic teachers. I've heard some rather funny stories.

I've heard one story about how one weekend, a supervisor walked into the Little Theatre to find his daughter making out with one of his students. The following Monday, the student went up to the supervisor and told him, "Sorry... I didn't make my reading target... I didn't have time." And the supervisor said, "Oh? You didn't have time to make your reading target? But you had time to fuck my daughter?" I've also heard stories about this same supervisor doing TR O BB with his daughters' boyfriends/ex-boyfriends and bullbaiting them by saying stuff like, "You want to fuck my daughter, don't you? You've been fucking my daughter." Robert De Niro's character in Meet The Parents really reminded me this guy. He was definitely intimidating, but you always respected him.
<<

delphigrad

EPFer

Post Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:15 pm

<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:58 am

<<

delphigrad

EPFer

Post Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:12 am

<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:17 am

<<

delphigrad

EPFer

Post Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:29 am

<<

Greedyone

EPFer

Post Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:26 pm

[quote="Holden Caulfield"]Well, the bottom line is simply that Scientology doesn't work.

I think any religion/cult can 'work' if the deluded make it work for themselves. I am certain there are hundreds of legitimately happy Scientologists.
<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:00 pm

<<

Holden Caulfield

PTS Type III

Post Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:09 pm

Last edited by Holden Caulfield on Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:45 am, edited 8 times in total.
<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:10 pm

<<

Zinjifar

Non-E

Post Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:15 pm

<<

Holden Caulfield

PTS Type III

Post Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:21 pm

<<

anonspitfire

Non-E

Post Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:17 am

Next

Return to General Chatter