[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - Pleae take a minute! I need help...

Pleae take a minute! I need help...

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

ChaoticPsychotic

OTIII

Post Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:43 pm

Pleae take a minute! I need help...

Dear Critics, Anons and Exes,

I am calling on all of you for some help. I need to send a message to my parents that can crack through the mind control. I am starting to get "good roads, fair weather" treatment from them and it's really starting to upset me. I feel as though they are puppets for OSA and are just trying to "Handle" me. What I want to do is to have each of you take a minute and write a note to my parents here in this thread. I need them to feel support and love from this group. They do NOT need to be slammed by anyone (remember they are victims too).

I need Anons to show their love, I need Exes to mention what got them to leave Scientology and I need the Critics to shoot down Hubbard's "Tech". Can you all help me out with this effort? Please please please! They don't seem to have heard me when I had a talk with them last month but perhaps if I can mail them this thread printed out with messages from hundreds of people they would sit up and take notice. They need to know that there IS life on the "other side" and there will be tons of people rooting for them to get through the nightmare of disentangling themselves from this cult. They joined when they were teenagers and have been involved for 30 odd years now. They have no concept of reality outside of the cult. They need a healthy dose of it!

Their names are Kim and Randy. Please help me out here guys - I need it!

Thank you all!

Love,

Melanie
ChaoticPsychotic
"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently" - Nietzsche
<<

Orderous

Suppressive Person

Post Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:35 pm

The most important thing to learn about Life, the Universe, and Everything, is firstly; the answer is 42, and secondly; how utterly ridiculous it truly is
<<

Walker.

Clear

Post Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:38 pm

<<

WagTheWog

Clear

Post Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:56 am

I saw your post over at Enturb and am glad you cross posted here too.

Would OT8 Michael Pattinson's
open letter to Scientologists
be of any assistance?

If so, it's here:

I wish there was more I could do for you.
Please keep us posted.

--------
Oh.. I just noticed: this is my #50 post... I am now "Clear"!
I'm really moving up the bridge quickly.
Excuse me... I have to go move some ash trays with my mind.

-- WagTheWog

<<

RLSteve

Site Admin

Post Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:23 pm

Dear Kim and Randy,

Please, do not allow your faith to conflict with your relationship with your daughter.

Ask yourself, objectively, after all these years in Scientology, has being in Scientology been a worthwhile investment? Are you two more financially abundant than you were when you first started? Do you two have a better relationship with your daughter than you would have had you not been in Scientology?

Please question the actual practicality of Scientology as opposed to the theory of it. Does it work the way it is supposed to work?

Your eternity is far from being dependent upon how far you go up the Bridge.
<<

astra

Site Admin

Post Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:36 pm

Dear Kim and Randy,

I was friends with your daughter when she was in the Sea Org. In fact, I was in charge of her when she was routing out.

Please listen to Melanie. Please put aside the role of a Scientologist for a moment and take on the role of a parent. What Melanie has told you is true. The abuse she suffered happened. I remember Melanie struggling so much to be a "good" sea org member. She tried her best at being a word clearer and course supervisor. She was even our "teacher" for a while when the sea org members who were minors sat in a room on Saturdays doing spelling bees to supposedly fulfill the requirement that we attend school. We all tried are best to conform, be good sea org member and work under abusive and deplorable conditions. It was too much for her, and later it was too much for me and I left. Many people have left with similar stories, too many to deny that something was very very wrong.

The abuse that I suffered, from regular sleep deprivation, constant verbal abuse and living in fear of being sent to the RPF, being deprived of an education and made to work well beyond the hours that were legal for a child to work were bad enough. But Melanie suffered even worse abuse. She didn't deserve the abuse and she doesn't deserve anyone denying what she went through.

I am a parent now myself and my daughter is my #1 priority. It is not too late to make your family your priority again too. I know that you feel that the work you are doing and being dedicated Scientologists is more important, that you have made the ultimate sacrifice. But please consider... what kind of religion makes you sacrifice your family? I don't think that Melanie expects you to give up your religion, only listen to her, acknowledge the abuse she suffered and please don't justify it. Speaking out about abuse suffered is not attacking a religion. Children who grew up in Catholic households who suffered abuse at the hands of certain priests were not attacking Catholisism. Children who grew up in the sea org and suffered abuse are similarly simply speaking out about what happened.
Taking steps to eliminate the abuse is the only solution. Denying it will not solve the problem, nor will it make the world a better place.

Please consider this. Please put your daughter first. Please don't let another family be destroyed by this destructive disconnection policy. Please don't miss out on the rest of your daughter's life, not to mention your grandchildren.

Please know that I write this message with a lump in my throat, so sad for Melanie, sad that Melanie and I are in the same position. My mom has not spoken to me in over 8 years. My daughter is missing out on having a grandma. Please don't let this happen. I love Melanie, she is truly a good and caring person. She deserves so much more and frankly so do you. It is not too late to prove that being a Scientologist does not mean disconnecting from your family, or putting up with abuse.

Astra Woodcraft
<<

Amy

Clear

Post Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:40 pm

listen to your daughter

Guys, please listen to your daughter. Hear her out. You are lucky and have a chance right now to at least get her thoughts and hear her story. Unfortunately, OSA got to my parents and made them disconnect from me before they ever heard a word out of my mouth. They'll never get to hear what I personally went through. They've never going to be able to hear the stuff my HCO staff were telling me about my parents, about how there is no such thin as a mom thetan and daughter thetan, about how wanting to take time off to see them is "other fish to fry", or the time they almost made me decide to disconnect from my parents if my father continued to refuse to disconnect from his brother due to the fact he was a police officer with the LAPD. They'll never know so much of my side, yet if they did, I think their skin would curl. Give it a chance, get the information. Nobody in Scn has ever been able to do a standard doubt because they are never able to look at "other information", take it from your daughter and make the decision that is truly the best thing for you and your family. Good luck!
<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:13 am

<<

ChaoticPsychotic

OTIII

Post Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:52 pm

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently" - Nietzsche
<<

Walker.

Clear

Post Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:09 am

Chaotic, don't be discouraged if it fails the first time. This may be a long fight.
And this just feels like spinning plates
Our bodies floating down the muddy river
-Radiohead
<<

JasonL

EPFer

Post Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:40 am

"Through this supression, they punish the people that's askin questions. And those that possess, steal from the ones without possessions." - 2pac

Return to General Chatter