I gotz me a C&D

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

HouseSpider

Non-E

Post Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:16 pm

I gotz me a C&D

Actually I got a C&D letter back in July but now I have a YouTube video to prove it! It's set to the tune of Enturbulator 009's Avagram.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2000tuCL1M

<<

Iknowtoomuch

Suppressive Person

Post Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:43 am

"Very truely yours".............. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh that's good. They even justify name fagging.
Well done!
Keep up the good work.

Why is it that the names at the end aren't the same??
"Everybody has a right to believe what they want to believe. But I don't believe that anybody has a right to trick anybody, to hurt anybody, to harm some body, for their own purposes." - Jason Beghe
<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:37 pm

Desperate to find someone to blame they are, and to somehow quell the protests through intimidation.

BTW I moved this. The Harrassment forum is actually about threats and harrassment toward the three ladies who started the board. Read the stickie on that forum, it'll explain it.
<<

MLWilde

Clear

Post Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:14 pm

What a joke. I'd call the law firm and play a laugh track.
<<

doubleVee

Forum Moderator

Post Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:33 pm

What really cracks me up about this letter, is that anyone who knows anything about law knows these are completely empty threats. I mean really, they can't prove that any one individual had anything to do with their fake anthrax and bomb threats (esp since no one in anonymous actually did that). They just have a bunch of hearsay and no actual legal basis at all. They don't have probable cause to even charge anyone with a crime, much less actually win in court. It's RIDICULOUS.
Last edited by doubleVee on Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Somebody has to speak for these people.... no more running. I aim to misbehave.... If you can't do something smart, do something right. (Serenity)
<<

Iknowtoomuch

Suppressive Person

Post Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:57 pm

I wonder how much they charged the "church" to write and send that letter out to you? :lol:
"Everybody has a right to believe what they want to believe. But I don't believe that anybody has a right to trick anybody, to hurt anybody, to harm some body, for their own purposes." - Jason Beghe
<<

Orderous

Suppressive Person

Post Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:58 pm

doubleVee wrote:What really cracks me up about this letter, is that anyone who knows anything about law knows these are completely empty threats. I mean really, they can't prove that any one individual had anything to do with their fake anthrax and bomb threats (esp since no one in anonymous actually did that). They just have a bunch of hearsay and no actual legal basis at all. It's RIDICULOUS.

I love how they keep bringing up the anthrax threats when it's the one thing we didn't actually do. Even the FBI said it had nothing to do with Anon
The most important thing to learn about Life, the Universe, and Everything, is firstly; the answer is 42, and secondly; how utterly ridiculous it truly is
<<

JasonL

EPFer

Post Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:44 am

they can't do anything unless they bride the police forces
oh wait, the did that already, didn't they? :lol:

send it to CNN and make it big
arouse public concern
"Through this supression, they punish the people that's askin questions. And those that possess, steal from the ones without possessions." - 2pac
<<

Windmill

EPFer

Post Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:17 am

Putting anthrax in letters? What is this, Al Qaeda?

It is time for Scientology to admit its crimes

Return to General Chatter