[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - Where are they now?

Where are they now?

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

doubleVee

Forum Moderator

Post Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:44 pm

Last edited by doubleVee on Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Somebody has to speak for these people.... no more running. I aim to misbehave.... If you can't do something smart, do something right. (Serenity)
<<

dt2000

Clear

Post Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:22 am

<<

free1996

EPFer

Post Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:54 am

Jade and those stuffy CMO/INT kids

<<

Iknowtoomuch

Suppressive Person

Post Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:57 pm

Re: Jade and those stuffy CMO/INT kids

"Everybody has a right to believe what they want to believe. But I don't believe that anybody has a right to trick anybody, to hurt anybody, to harm some body, for their own purposes." - Jason Beghe
<<

doubleVee

Forum Moderator

Post Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:48 pm

Ok, back on topic a bit... I've been thinking about Delphi kids.

Anyone know what happened to the Eltringham kids? (uh, Glenn, and a brother) I used to play with them at Delphi and I've seen some mention of someone who I guess was their mom (never knew she was in the SO before). Did they move to Clearwater or something?

What about the Dales? Jean was the mom, and she had 3 sons -- Teddy, Ryan, and I'm forgetting the other one's name. Anyone know what happened to them? Our moms were friends through Delphi and we would play sometimes. To my knowledge none of them were ever in the SO.

Um, April and Robin Fehr. I knew them from Delphi as well. I seem to remember they both joined the SO but I think their careers were brief.

Anybody know if Tom Bristol is still on staff at the Glendale org in Montrose? Is that place even still open?

Wow I haven't really thought about these people in ages. Delphi seems like forever ago (well, I guess it was, 18 years is a long time).
Somebody has to speak for these people.... no more running. I aim to misbehave.... If you can't do something smart, do something right. (Serenity)
<<

dt2000

Clear

Post Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:21 am

<<

doubleVee

Forum Moderator

Post Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:12 pm

Last edited by doubleVee on Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Wirestripper

OTIII

Post Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:56 pm

James Monikers' Three Rules of life:
1. Desperation Breeds insanity
2. It can always get worse
3. Only crazy people win; Only winners can judge what is crazy
<<

doubleVee

Forum Moderator

Post Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:57 pm

<<

doubleVee

Forum Moderator

Post Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:20 am

<<

Wirestripper

OTIII

Post Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:19 am

James Monikers' Three Rules of life:
1. Desperation Breeds insanity
2. It can always get worse
3. Only crazy people win; Only winners can judge what is crazy
<<

seiflein

EPFer

Post Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:03 am

Nihil curo de ista tua stulta superstitione.
<<

doubleVee

Forum Moderator

Post Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:55 am

<<

dt2000

Clear

Post Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:05 pm

<<

dt2000

Clear

Post Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:36 pm

<<

doubleVee

Forum Moderator

Post Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:22 am

<<

dt2000

Clear

Post Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:48 am

<<

Kookaburra

Non-E

Post Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:48 am

Ex Sea Org Info and Help
www.exseaorg.com
<<

verboten

EPFer

Post Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:22 am

the things you find on the web

<<

doubleVee

Forum Moderator

Post Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:38 am

Re: the things you find on the web

Hey all our parents were weird... I just couldn't remember his name and the mustache was his most obvious feature. :)

Don't you remember laughing about how you looked like Jesus? :) Anyway, how would I know if you were serious or not, I was the most introverted and uptight kid ever. Ok, maybe not EVER, but you know... when I was 16 I had no sense of humor left. Luckily it grew back. :)
PreviousNext

Return to General Chatter