[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - Where are they now?

Where are they now?

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

Evey_Hammond

Clear

Post Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:11 am

<<

SaintBastard

Pirate

Post Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:33 am

The power to destroy a thing is the absolute control over it.

Frank Herbert
<<

Evey_Hammond

Clear

Post Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:45 am

I am on to you...

Last edited by Evey_Hammond on Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Bea Kiddo

EPFer

Post Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:03 pm

<<

doubleVee

Forum Moderator

Post Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:58 pm

Somebody has to speak for these people.... no more running. I aim to misbehave.... If you can't do something smart, do something right. (Serenity)
<<

doubleVee

Forum Moderator

Post Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:59 pm

Somebody has to speak for these people.... no more running. I aim to misbehave.... If you can't do something smart, do something right. (Serenity)
<<

doubleVee

Forum Moderator

Post Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:37 pm

Re: more people I miss...

Last edited by doubleVee on Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

doubleVee

Forum Moderator

Post Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:42 pm

<<

doubleVee

Forum Moderator

Post Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:46 pm

<<

doubleVee

Forum Moderator

Post Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:36 pm

Last edited by doubleVee on Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Bea Kiddo

EPFer

Post Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:23 am

<<

Amy

Clear

Post Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:26 pm

alex

Last I knew of Alex J., he had married some girl from CC Int, Andrea Kavon. He was doing call-in somewhere in the PAC area, maybe it was even CC Int too.
<<

chuckbeatty77

EPFer

Post Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:57 am

where are they now?

Chuck Beatty 412-260-1170, Pittsburgh
<<

chuckbeatty77

EPFer

Post Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:02 am

<<

chuckbeatty77

EPFer

Post Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:12 am

where are they now

<<

SaintBastard

Pirate

Post Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:35 am

The power to destroy a thing is the absolute control over it.

Frank Herbert
<<

Wirestripper

OTIII

Post Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:51 pm

WOW some of those names take me back! I had the biggest crush on Tiffany Simmons for a while..... heh. I wonder what happened to her.

I remember Rachel Feshbach was married to this really big guy who was at AO....Nathan maybe?

I remember Ivan belcastro! Yeah I heard he was married to Heather but still active in in the church.

I knew Jenny Beckly when she was at CCI, nice girl.

If I recall correctly, wasn't Jeremiah Deering declared? I seem to remember hearing abut that.

Russel Fisher is out now and living with Joline...I'm pretty sure they got out when they had a kid. They're somewhere in California I heard.

Woof. Lisa Pimsner. She scared the hell out of me until I knew her better. didn't she get busted from CMO because they found out she had done cocaine before the SO, so wasn't HCO qual'd anymore?

Ummm as far as People I'd like to know about:

James Narishma(?) he was a sup at the CTO, good guy, was married to a nice lady in ASHOF

Emma Thomson. She was in AOLA for a while, Don't remember what happened to her, but she was nice

Jason Aglar(?), Jason Thomson (were he and Emma Married?) and that big tall guy. John something from Texas. Ian Falkner. (He would fight Roy..I watched one time....crazy!)That group of guys from the finance office. They moved around a bit. I heard they all got declared.

Neto Cepeta(?) He was a big funny guy from Bridge, married to a nice girl..can't recall her name.

Janelle Shipp. Was she the girl with the super long red hair that she kept in a braid? Married to.....ummm ....some Latin looking guy? (Oscar?)

Anyways...I'm sure I'll think of some more!
James Monikers' Three Rules of life:
1. Desperation Breeds insanity
2. It can always get worse
3. Only crazy people win; Only winners can judge what is crazy
<<

doubleVee

Forum Moderator

Post Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:03 am

<<

TheWiseOne

Clear

Post Fri May 09, 2008 8:02 pm

<<

doubleVee

Forum Moderator

Post Fri May 09, 2008 9:03 pm

Cool! :wink:
PreviousNext

Return to General Chatter