[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - Raid: California Ranch Sci School; AnonOrange has two mommys

Raid: California Ranch Sci School; AnonOrange has two mommys

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

MLWilde

Clear

Post Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:54 pm

<<

parrotnutz

Non-E

Post Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:11 pm

By gnawing through a dike, even a rat may drown a nation...Edmund Burke
<<

Guntur

EPFer

Post Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:54 pm

I'm not sure what high school is requiring these days, but the U.S. Military Academy (West Point) used to say (again, not sure they still do) that each cadet should do two hours of homework for each hour of classwork. One of the folks I knew said that he worked it out and it equated to getting about three hours of sleep a night and taking a max of 15 minutes or so for each meal. That is, of course, if you actually did it, which noone ever did. Yeah, completely insane and unnecessary. Like most have said, everyone learns at a different pace.
<<

verboten

EPFer

Post Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:40 pm

blast from the past...

-Unknown author.
"Neurotics build castles in the sky, psychotics live in them, and psychologists collect the rent!"
Where does that leave Us?
<<

dt2000

Clear

Post Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:14 pm

Re: blast from the past...

<<

AnonOrange

EPFer

Post Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:46 pm

The Tacoma Terror PI is still driving without plates !

Here's an update on this saga.

Since this incident was posted four months ago, I got followed by the same Scientology PI on Nov. 8th in Tustin and again on Jan 13 at the Riverside board of supervisors meeting.

Please note that during these FOUR MONTHS, this guy had NO LICENSE PLATE on his truck. I advised the Tustin police as well as a Hemet detective.

That's the same guy that made no effort to avoid running me over while I tried to stop him.

If you can think of any way to stop this guy from further following us and endangering protesters, please advise.

Photos taken on Jan 13 at 9:00 AM at the Riverside City Hall parking lot:

Back in Tustin on Nov 8, at the global protest day, he was following me.

He came close to being arrested here:

But somehow he got let go when Sargent Quinn came into the picture (on the left)
<<

Orderous

Suppressive Person

Post Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:09 pm

At this stage the only way to get rid of him would be to employ CoS like tactics. Sabotage other jobs he's doing, outing him to people he has been tailing before, etc. Will get him off your back, but it's not an ethical way to go about things.

Also he seems like the standard chip eating fat bastard spy wannabe that the CoS employs, so anyone who has been tailed by him, or he is currently tailing, probarbly already know about him.
The most important thing to learn about Life, the Universe, and Everything, is firstly; the answer is 42, and secondly; how utterly ridiculous it truly is
<<

Iknowtoomuch

Suppressive Person

Post Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:39 am

"Everybody has a right to believe what they want to believe. But I don't believe that anybody has a right to trick anybody, to hurt anybody, to harm some body, for their own purposes." - Jason Beghe
<<

AnonOrange

EPFer

Post Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:28 pm

<<

verboten

EPFer

Post Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:01 pm

Got to love it...or not

-Unknown author.
"Neurotics build castles in the sky, psychotics live in them, and psychologists collect the rent!"
<<

doubleVee

Forum Moderator

Post Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:15 pm

Re: Got to love it...or not

Somebody has to speak for these people.... no more running. I aim to misbehave.... If you can't do something smart, do something right. (Serenity)
<<

verboten

EPFer

Post Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:40 pm

O...

-Unknown author.
<<

Iknowtoomuch

Suppressive Person

Post Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:22 pm

Re: Got to love it...or not

"Everybody has a right to believe what they want to believe. But I don't believe that anybody has a right to trick anybody, to hurt anybody, to harm some body, for their own purposes." - Jason Beghe
<<

DRE

OTIII

Post Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:26 pm

<<

doubleVee

Forum Moderator

Post Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:34 pm

It's called coersion. Any time you make someone do something, or stop someone from doing something, that they have a legal right to do or not do. Look it up. They might call it something different in Cali but that's what it's called here in Nevada. If physical force is used you're looking at Felony charges.

(I'm NOT talking about if someone has committed a crime and is being detained pursuant to citizen's arrest. I'm talking about ya'll just being jerks because you are mad at the PI.)

You guys need to be very careful that you stay on the right side of the law. OSA is just waiting for Anons and anyone else to discredit themselves and make themselves vulnerable to prosecution.
Somebody has to speak for these people.... no more running. I aim to misbehave.... If you can't do something smart, do something right. (Serenity)
<<

verboten

EPFer

Post Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:22 pm

pout

-Unknown author.
<<

Iknowtoomuch

Suppressive Person

Post Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:13 am

<<

AnonOrange

EPFer

Post Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:02 pm

Saturday morning, I went to the Tustin police and got a meeting with a detective in charge of special investigations. I did the same in Hemet. I was also there to complain to the police about scilon PI that were set up before the raid, getting out of their cars to intimidate (cigar man in particular)

Here's my bucket of pictures from the Tustin and LA raids.
http://s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj80 ... n17Global/

Both agencies now have all original photos and a report of what Mr. Tacoma Terror has been up to. Both detectives were very concerned about the situation, particularly when he almost ran me over. (They did recommend that I not get involved like that though !) They have all the information necessary (with the truck's serial number) and his picture to apprehend this guy.

The Tustin detective also told me that he himself has attended our protests UNDERCOVER to really see what was going at our protests. He said that we were behaving just fine and he did not see any problems on our side.

When I get a chance, I'll be going to the Riverside police to also file a police report about Tacoma Terror. After all, just driving around for 4 months without a plate should not go unpunished.
<<

Iknowtoomuch

Suppressive Person

Post Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:39 pm

One thing I will say is be prepared for the church to discredit you because of what happened at Gold base.
Keeping a square head on your shoulders is paramount at this pount. You can't so much as get mad. Keep calm and give all the facts without the extra stuff about people being kept against their will.
<<

AnonOrange

EPFer

Post Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:24 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Chatter