[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - $cientology in the Lives of Two Anonymous

$cientology in the Lives of Two Anonymous

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

thkaal

Clear

Post Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:58 pm

$cientology in the Lives of Two Anonymous

CrazyAsia02 and I were role playing with a third person in the World of Darkness setting from White Wolf Publishing. One is a Mage and the other a Vampire.

They were attacked by Hunters and were victorious in their battle. Having survived, they searched the bodies for the identities of their unknown assailants. Finding strange, stylized crosses on necklaces and one ring, the Mage considers the items.

Looking up, and in a dry, thoughtful tone exclaimed, "They're Scientologists."

There was much laughing and merriment had by all.
Through dangers untold and hardships unnumbered, I have fought my way here
to the castle beyond the goblin city to take back the child you have stolen. For my will is as strong as yours and
my kingdom is as great!

You have no power over me.
<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:59 pm

<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:06 pm

<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:22 pm

<<

thkaal

Clear

Post Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:09 pm

to the castle beyond the goblin city to take back the child you have stolen. For my will is as strong as yours and
my kingdom is as great!

<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:17 pm

thkaal - Ever play the Mines of Moria? (text based computer rpg)

I think I still have a copy lol
<<

thkaal

Clear

Post Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:22 pm

my kingdom is as great!

<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:39 pm

<<

Anonerly

EPFer

Post Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:39 pm

<<

breezy

EPFer

Post Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:15 am

<<

SaintBastard

Pirate

Post Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:45 am

The power to destroy a thing is the absolute control over it.

Frank Herbert
<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:54 am

<<

SaintBastard

Pirate

Post Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:02 am

Frank Herbert
<<

anonypanda

OTIII

Post Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:54 am

Far east Anonymous.

我们匿名
我们军队
我们不会原谅
我们不会忘记
预期我们
<<

SaintBastard

Pirate

Post Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:45 am

Frank Herbert
<<

xscnchild

EPFer

Post Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:13 pm

<<

thkaal

Clear

Post Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:55 pm

Seems I've been fighting the intolerance of religions in one way or another since I was 10. Yep, I was ten years old and on the front lines of the RPG wars.
my kingdom is as great!

Return to General Chatter