[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - I always wondered about this...

I always wondered about this...

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

WrongPlaceRightTime

EPFer

Post Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:18 pm

I always wondered about this...

my name is janet. ms. jackson if you're nasty.
<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:23 pm

<<

Anonerly

EPFer

Post Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:51 pm

<<

mickwenlock

Clear

Post Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:55 pm

Re: I always wondered about this...

If you think education is expensive, try ignorance.
<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:57 pm

<<

Holden Caulfield

PTS Type III

Post Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:08 pm

"If you really want to hear about it, the first thing you'll probably want to know is where I was born, and what my lousy childhood was like, but I don't feel like going into it, if you want to know the truth."
<<

SaintBastard

Pirate

Post Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:22 pm

The power to destroy a thing is the absolute control over it.

Frank Herbert
<<

Clickman

OTIII

Post Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:24 pm

If it's not fun and doesn't make you happy, DON'T DO IT !!!

School of Hard Knocks
<<

RLSteve

Site Admin

Post Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:34 pm

I wasn't raised in Scientology and I all I listened to in my early childhood were Disney and Broadway records. My family didn't even expose me to any Beatles, no Elvis, no Rolling Stones, no Michael Jackson, no Stevie Wonder, no Phil Collins, etc. For the most part, I lived in a music culture free environment! (Although, my mom would play the radio in the car, so 80's songs do make me feel nostalgic for my early childhood).

And when I was in Scientology, all I listened to were Broadway soundtracks. I loved Carousel, West Side Story, The Sound of Music, Les Miserables, Phantom of the Opera, Jekyll & Hyde. The only mainstream stuff I listened to were the Romeo + Juliet soundtrack and the Titanic song. Plus, the radio would always play in the scullery.

But since I've left Scientology, I've become a total popular music connoisseur, researching artists and songs from the 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's and this decade. I am constantly buying tracks off of iTunes, always adding to my collection of Billboard Hot 100 songs.
<<

ChaoticPsychotic

OTIII

Post Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:17 pm

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently" - Nietzsche
<<

HailXxxx79

Clear

Post Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:06 am

"These barricades can only hold for so long." -R.E.M.

I will protest the Church of Scientology every month for as long as it takes for it to change.
<<

RLSteve

Site Admin

Post Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:39 am

<<

jughood

Clear

Post Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:18 am

Re: I always wondered about this...

Return to General Chatter