[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - Just exactly how bad was Uwe Stuckenbrock's situation?

Just exactly how bad was Uwe Stuckenbrock's situation?

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

RLSteve

Site Admin

Post Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:06 pm

Just exactly how bad was Uwe Stuckenbrock's situation?

I just spoke to my aunt who just talked with a woman who took care of Uwe Stuckenbrock in the Sea Org for two years.

So, apparently, Uwe got so sick that he had to have two people with him at all times, even when he was sleeping.

Eventually, he had to go to a nursing home. The woman taking care of him looked for a long time until she found the right nursing home (one where they wouldn't give him psych drugs). After she found the right nursing home, Uwe was put there, and he died about a year later.

I don't know... it sounds to me like Uwe was taken care of, despite being in the RPF.

This woman was not responding to any kind of bad PR. My aunt was simply asking her what it was like to take care of an MS patient.

There is one discrepancy I want to point out. There is an ex-Sea Org member who lives at my house who has MS. The Sea Org actually had her leave because she had MS. They didn't even give her a free loader bill.

So, why would they have this woman leave and yet keep Uwe Stuckenbrock (whose MS was way more serious) in the Sea Org?
<<

Top Grunge

EPFer

Post Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:16 pm

Uwe knew too much. Had to keep him so he didn't ever talk.
<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:40 pm

There used to be a policy that those that were let go because of medical reasons were not given a freeloader bill.

However, someone cancelled that because it "wasn't source."

Of course, they are supposed to take care of ill sea org members.

In order to be have a permenant fitness certificate, you are supposed to receive and pass three fitness boards.

The first one is when one first joins.

Having received a permenant fitness board, one couldn't be let go for medical reasons.

The only way to get a permanent FB cancelled is to request to leave and leave according to the routing form.

I happen to know this, because I had a permenant FB at one point.
<<

dt2000

Clear

Post Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:28 am

<<

RLSteve

Site Admin

Post Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:56 am

Why did they send him to a nursing home instead of back to his family in Germany?

That's what I'd like to know.
<<

Markus

EPFer

Post Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:35 am

Hi my name is Markus Stuckenbrock

There is no love and no heart in Scientology
<<

Markus

EPFer

Post Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:47 am

P.S.

<<

SaintBastard

Pirate

Post Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:06 pm

The power to destroy a thing is the absolute control over it.

Frank Herbert
<<

Markus

EPFer

Post Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:44 pm

Thank you Frank for this information about the RPF

Frank Herbert wrote:"I happen to know a thing or two about medical care while on the RPF. First of all, if you are in really bad shape on the RPF whether it be MS or molten metal burning a hole in your foot or a table saw accident or you got a pipe stuck in your eye (all those things actually happened to people while I was on the RPF), Every effort is made to get you to recover fully and quickly. There is a certain comradery within the RPF that is partially manufactured and partially human nature, so the people that are assigned to help you actually really do care and really will make every effort speed your recovery.

The sad thing is that you don't see a doctor for routine checkups but if you get hurt or come down with something bad, a lot of effort will be made to get you to recover. Another sad thing is that... well, you are still on the RPF, you may be incapacitated but you still have to abide by the schedule and the regulations. So there is no passing the time by reading a book, watching TV, listening to the radio or even playing solitaire. The environment is not comfortable or nurturing but the people can and often will be very helpful.

Frank Herbert"

You must know I'm a medical orderly and I'm working with handicapped people for about 20 years now. There are many things even a good guy can't know when he tries to help someone with a severe illness as Uwes MS. For example the proper care of the skin is very important in order to avoid pressure ulcers etc. And above all the blue building was definitely not the appropiate place to live for Uwe! A very very long time not even in a separated room but in mass quarters together with about 50 men. This is what I call arrogant amateurism in pure form. Caused by a man who implanted to his followers that Scientology can handle everything. There is absolutely no heart and love in this church and even common sense was missing completely among the members who observed or were aware of Uwes situation. For me this is just insane!!

Much love

Markus
[color=green]
<<

SaintBastard

Pirate

Post Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:43 am

I can't refute anything you just posted, I only wanted to lend some perspective on the nature of the people who were caring for Uwe. Its not right, but I am not going to knock his caretakers for trying, however, I will agree Uwe was put in a VERY bad situation because somebody felt the need to cover their ass.
The power to destroy a thing is the absolute control over it.

Frank Herbert
<<

Markus

EPFer

Post Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:18 am

You didn't get me right

"I can't refute anything you just posted, I only wanted to lend some perspective on the nature of the people who were caring for Uwe. Its not right, but I am not going to knock his caretakers for trying, however, I will agree Uwe was put in a VERY bad situation because somebody felt the need to cover their ass.

Frank Herbert"

I did not want to accuse you for posting this. I'm so glad, that Uwe had some people who cared for him in this stressful situation. And I have to thank them very much for doing this. But on the other side I never can understand how somebody could watch something like this going on and not starting a revolution and I will never understand why they did not communicate with us over here in Germany about Uwes situation.

Best wishes

Markus
<<

Markus

EPFer

Post Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:31 pm

Hello members of Ex-Scn Kids.

I just wanted to leave this link to the reportage "The Soul Catchers" here.

It is telling the story of my brother Uwe.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhbAaNx016E

Best

Markus

Return to General Chatter