[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - Thank you to all ESK members

Thank you to all ESK members

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

astra

Site Admin

Post Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:14 am

Thank you to all ESK members

I just wanted to give a big thank you to everyone who has joined this site. Everyone who has posted their story, offered words of comfort or advice or even just asked question or made observations. These forums have become exactly what we envisioned, a place for people to find support.

All of us who grew up in Scientology know that feeling... that awful feeling that we were somehow bad or evil because we felt something was wrong. But because we thought we were the only one feeling that way, we figured it must be something wrong with us, not Scientology. The typical victims blaming themselves situation.

Everyone here has helped to create a place where people can discover that they weren't wrong, that other people felt the same way. I think that is a huge deal for any of us who left, to know that we weren't wrong, we weren't bad or evil. I think it is the first step to healing, to recognize this.

I'm having trouble putting exactly what I mean into words, but I hope you all know what I am trying to say. So thank you.
<<

Clickman

OTIII

Post Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:35 am

Astra, Thank you so much for putting this forum together along with the others. While I don't post as often as I did, I do check it daily for news and information.

This forum is very much appreciated!!!
If it's not fun and doesn't make you happy, DON'T DO IT !!!

School of Hard Knocks
<<

LronIsgonE_Snap

Suppressive Person

Post Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:52 pm

Re: Thank you to all ESK members

Enjoy your life today,
For time is fleeting.
<<

Holden Caulfield

PTS Type III

Post Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:34 pm

Thank YOU, Astra for starting this sight and helping other exscilon kids wake up.

Your story was the very first I came across went I started to search the internet for the truth.
"If you really want to hear about it, the first thing you'll probably want to know is where I was born, and what my lousy childhood was like, but I don't feel like going into it, if you want to know the truth."
<<

Megalomaniac

EPFer

Post Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:01 am

THANKS ASTRA!

It will come to an end. My argument is, it does not have to end badly. -- Ron Paul
<<

astra

Site Admin

Post Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:02 pm

<<

Megalomaniac

EPFer

Post Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:07 pm

It will come to an end. My argument is, it does not have to end badly. -- Ron Paul
<<

astra

Site Admin

Post Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:44 pm

<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:00 am

Return to General Chatter