[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - This is the Angry Gay Pope - I received a wonderful letter

This is the Angry Gay Pope - I received a wonderful letter

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

AngryGayPope

Non-E

Post Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:24 pm

This is the Angry Gay Pope - I received a wonderful letter

This letter makes all the hassles with anonymous worth it:

============================================

AGP! How are you my friend?!

I've got a lot to say but I won't say it all here. I'm going to try to make a long story short:

Ten years ago I used to be a hardcore Scientologist (staff and public - not Sea Org). Eventually I was lucky enough to recognize the insanity, though at the time I didn't fully appreciate it. I ultimately blew after spending about three years with the organization. I was (am) still interested in the subject itself but realized that the management was totally corrupt.

So I've watched the Church in the news over the years and learned about the Anonymous phenomenon several months ago. I didn't think much about them really until a couple weeks ago when I stumbled upon a couple of YouTube videos by XenuSmurf.

I was absolutely dumbfounded by the courage of Smurf, Hombre and Casper doing a flash raid at the HGB building. Even though I haven't been in contact with the Church for many years, I still have (had) the deeply instilled fear of upper management. While on staff, I had my fair share of sec checks, gang bang interviews, SP declare threats, etc. and I well remember "the fear".

So I started to browse some more Anonymous videos and I happened upon one of yours - it was Moxon arriving at Big Blue where you guys confronted him big time. (Are you complicit in your daughter's death?)

I'm afraid my words will fail me Pope but I will try. That video, along with all of the others that I watched soon after, had a profound effect upon me. To see you guys confront Moxon and other big Scientology names, armed only with the truth, and making them cower and wimper is simply awesome. Over the last 2 weeks, I have spent most of my free time pouring through Anonymous videos. I've been having many positive realizations about myself, Hubbard, the organization, Anonymous, and life in general.

Suffice it to say I've been on a rocket ride of increasing self awareness these last couple of weeks and it's mainly due to you guys and your awesome awesome work. (Special thanks to Smurf, AnonOrange, Hombre, Casper, Mona, and others.) You have an uncanny ability to think and speak freely. And when you confront Scientologists, their inactions speak louder than their words - especially Moxon!

Just a quick overview of ~some~ of what I've gained over the last two weeks:

- homophobia almost completely gone. Went from 75% down to fleeting 5%

- new ability to identify the insane parts of Scientology w/o need to justify or "understand" them

- new profound respect for the law

- increased compassion for mankind in general

- Anonymous for Life!

In closing, you are wonderful person AGP! You are an exceptional communicator and have tremendous courage. I'm sending you $1000 towards your legal fund but use it for whatever you want - you have earned it.

Thanks Pope. Keep up the amazing work but just be careful! Their desperation is only its very early stages. Leave your swords at home..lol.
<<

LronIsgonE_Snap

Suppressive Person

Post Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:29 pm

That's great, AGP! I know you have been through a lot, and I'm sure you appreciate a little positive reinforcement once in a while. Welcome to ESK!
Enjoy your life today,
For time is fleeting.
<<

AngryGayPope

Non-E

Post Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:37 pm

<<

Anonymous9104

OT8 Class 12

Post Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:23 pm

wink wink ; )
<<

invisible

ESK Reporter

Post Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:18 am

Welcome to ex-scn kids. AGP, I love your videos. I watch them a lot and feel inspired and hopeful knowing you and others are out there trying to make scientology accountable for their mis-doings.
"Be the change you want to see in the world."
--Gandhi

Return to General Chatter