[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - What happened last night

What happened last night

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

Scilooking4truth

EPFer

Post Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:01 am

What happened last night

Im not sure where to put this so here

Okay here’s the rundown from last night

Names changed
Ex org friend = Bill
Real friend= Jacob

I was at home just kinda relaxing, there had been phone call after phone call from the org and I decided to just turn off my phone and shortly afterwards there was a knock at the door I opened it and there was one of my ex friends from the org at my front door, Bill and he said that I had to come with him and I said that I didn’t have to go anywhere and shut the door on him. I came back online and told everyone on here what was going on in chat. THANKS EVERYONE FOR ALL YOUR HELP.

Then I called the only friend of mine that’s not part of the church, Jacob and told him what was going on.
I FELT SO STUPID I ONLY HAD ONE FRIEND OUTSIDE OF THE CHURCH. HOW STUPID I AM.

Anyway Jacob came and got me and we walked outside together, that’s when Bill and two other large guys surrounded me and said that I had to go with them and that they needed my help to “clear the planet”, that I needed to consider the greater good. I looked right into Bill’s eyes with strong TR’s and said “ If it is so important to clear the planet then why does it cost so much to go clear” and walked toward the car and got in. We where followed to Jacobs parents house and we parked in the garage and shut the door and went in where Jacobs parents gave me a big hug. I got online and came back to esmb to say what was going on and walked outside. Bill came up to me and I told him that I was disconnecting from the church and to leave me alone and walked back inside where I found a cheep disposable camera in the bottom of my purse and I walked back outside and started to take pictures of Bill, the two other guys and of the license plate. That’s when Bill decided to get in my face and attempt to threaten me saying that I had better watch out and that’s when I stepped up and again with clear TR’s said “ I am not afraid of you or your church I choose to shatter true suppression do you” and walked back in the house where I called my aunt and told her what was going on and asked if I could lay low at her house, she said yes so I got back online and booked a flight for last night at midnight and then I called the police and came back on to esmb chat and said what was going on and Tom said that I should read them the wall of fire and most likely they would go away and that was really all I wanted so he sent me the link and I walked outside and started reading and they literally ran to their car. Shortly after that the police pulled up and cop came and talked to me and I told him what was going on and he went and talked to Bill and the others and came back to me he said that they said the reason they where there is because I had called them asking to pick me up.
WHAT A LIE!
The cop then told them to leave and told me that if they came back to call him and he’d come back. But thankfully nothing else happened that night and I am now at my aunts house.
<<

LronIsgonE_Snap

Suppressive Person

Post Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:32 am

Scilooking4truth, congratulations on doing a terrific job of standing up for yourself! :D That took a lot of courage, but you did the right thing. I'm proud of you. Please keep us updated on any further developments. We support your right to freely make your own decisions.
Enjoy your life today,
For time is fleeting.
<<

Scilooking4truth

EPFer

Post Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:06 am

<<

Anonymous9104

OT8 Class 12

Post Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:44 am

<<

Scilooking4truth

EPFer

Post Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:00 am

<<

DRE

OTIII

Post Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:17 am

<<

Scilooking4truth

EPFer

Post Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:22 am

<<

Anonymous9104

OT8 Class 12

Post Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:47 am

Scientology Pwned

<<

DRE

OTIII

Post Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:01 am

<<

James McGuigan

Ghost in the Machine

Post Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:03 am

Freedom is a choice. Choose to be yourself, choose to speak your truth and do so with compassion. And above all else, choose to be not afraid. If I can't dance, its not my revolution.
<<

Scilooking4truth

EPFer

Post Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:15 am

<<

Scilooking4truth

EPFer

Post Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:18 am

<<

gogogadget

Clear

Post Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:35 am

<<

Orderous

Suppressive Person

Post Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:20 am

The most important thing to learn about Life, the Universe, and Everything, is firstly; the answer is 42, and secondly; how utterly ridiculous it truly is
<<

Avery1

Clear

Post Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:53 pm

<<

Scilooking4truth

EPFer

Post Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:37 pm

<<

Anonymous9104

OT8 Class 12

Post Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:11 pm