[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - What was the deal with MSH?

What was the deal with MSH?

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

NoSOat10

OTIII

Post Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:28 pm

What was the deal with MSH?

Don’t get interested in real estate. Don’t get interested in the masses of buildings, because that’s not important.
L. Ron Hubbard, Lecture Series: Anatomy of the Human Mind
Tape: The Genus of Dianetics and Scientology
Tape#: 6012C31
31 December 1960
<<

DRE

OTIII

Post Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:50 pm

<<

Iknowtoomuch

Suppressive Person

Post Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:20 pm

"Everybody has a right to believe what they want to believe. But I don't believe that anybody has a right to trick anybody, to hurt anybody, to harm some body, for their own purposes." - Jason Beghe
<<

DRE

OTIII

Post Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:31 pm

<<

Iknowtoomuch

Suppressive Person

Post Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:00 am

"Everybody has a right to believe what they want to believe. But I don't believe that anybody has a right to trick anybody, to hurt anybody, to harm some body, for their own purposes." - Jason Beghe
<<

Anonymous9104

OT8 Class 12

Post Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:12 am

<<

DRE

OTIII

Post Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:32 am

<<

Iknowtoomuch

Suppressive Person

Post Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:00 am

<<

DRE

OTIII

Post Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:07 am

<<

Iknowtoomuch

Suppressive Person

Post Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:18 am

<<

DRE

OTIII

Post Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:22 am

<<

LronIsgonE_Snap

Suppressive Person

Post Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:21 am

Last edited by LronIsgonE_Snap on Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Enjoy your life today,
For time is fleeting.
<<

speckledtrout

Clear

Post Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:49 pm

mikolot mayim rabim adirim, mishbarai'yam
--Ps. 93
<<

LronIsgonE_Snap

Suppressive Person

Post Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:14 pm

Enjoy your life today,
For time is fleeting.
<<

speckledtrout

Clear

Post Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:38 pm

--Ps. 93
<<

DRE

OTIII

Post Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:47 pm

<<

speckledtrout

Clear

Post Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:27 pm

If you look at the history of religion, Scientology having lasted this long is no surety at all that it will last the test of time. New "religions" pop up all the time, die all the time. Look at the Great Awakening in American history alone!

I've read a lot of LRH. And to my way of thinking the few good ideas the man had were stolen from truly great philosophers. He stood on the shoulders of giants and gave us nothing truly new. If history remembers him as a great philosopher then I'm Albert Einstein.

Some good things can come of Scn, that's true. But on the whole do you really think its been worth the price?

"Now, on MSH falling on her sword, one thing you learn about criminals when busting them is that they will often turn on each other to avoid punishment. If MSH could have indicted LRH, she might have. Even if she didn't, there were ten other crooks arrested with her. Any one of them could have gotten the big man indicted and the FBI wouldn't be scared to go after him or too stupid to recognize the possibility. And yet they didn't have enough evidence to indict LRH. "

I think you might be confusing straight up criminals with zealots. Isalmic extremists don't give each other up. And if their spiritual leader tells them to die, they die.
--Ps. 93
<<

DRE

OTIII

Post Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:34 pm

And even with them dying, the FBI still finds evidence to convict the spiritual leader. They didn't here. I have to wonder why that is.

Is the good one can get from Scientology worth the price? Interesting question. I honestly can't say. That's something which is up to the individual Scientologist or ex-Scientologist. I am glad to have Scientologist friends but wish I didn't have to treat them with caveats. Then again, I wish the same thing about my Christian friends who are also liberal. I guess this is my cross to bear. One can't get rid of the bad, no matter how hard one tries. All one can do is accept that good exists too.

I appreciate your support, speckledtrout.
<<

Anonymous9104

OT8 Class 12

Post Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:43 pm

<<

doubleVee

Forum Moderator

Post Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:28 pm

Somebody has to speak for these people.... no more running. I aim to misbehave.... If you can't do something smart, do something right. (Serenity)
Next

Return to General Chatter