[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - Dazed and Confused

Dazed and Confused

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

Anonymous9104

OT8 Class 12

Post Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:52 pm

<<

Snoware

Clear

Post Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:21 am

<<

Kristal

EPFer

Post Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:47 am

<<

Kristal

EPFer

Post Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:12 am

<<

RonTheCon

OTIII

Post Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:08 am

I lost my wife over scientology kristal so I know a bit of whats happening, 30 year I was with that fine woman ....

I understand the sin thing turned ya off ...but you must remember and this is the last thing I will say about cayce ,

he had x ray vision and he proved it for over 40 years against hunders of scentific or scientist and doctors were all their to dispove him...

he was able to cure you any were , example he cured a woman over 2000 miles away with out being their by giving her a sugestion....

their is no one on record in the world that whent thur this kind of testing and passed ...their was nothing he could not do inculding healing the blind..so do not belive this guy.
<<

RonTheCon

OTIII

Post Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:10 am

on losing my wife it was not scietology 100 percent that broke us up , like my dad ,
but it was a big factor in are break up ...
the reason my dad did a disconnetion on me, at a protest

was my dads best friend and all the org guys inculding paul price , sharen warren, chise jones , kevin trouten saw me out front of vancover org protesting with anon.
with my my little brother .... they whent ape shit and put the org into a panic , the next day my dad freaked out on me via phone intil are disconnection in august of 2008..I expected it before I whent ...

oct 24 on a mini raid me and my freezoner friend darren and 2 other anon were set up by OSA big time...
I was attacked and I was getting bodey slamed by osa freak... the free zoner jumped this osa guy off me and pined him face down on the main street hasting face down...
the intire org came out and were trying to fair game us, by lieing to the police saying we were hitting osa guy frist, but the police figured this out and the osa guy whent to jail... their is no video but true.
<<

Snoware

Clear

Post Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:05 pm

<<

Kristal

EPFer

Post Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:09 am

<<

DRE

OTIII

Post Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:36 am