[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - Maybe Jenna would like to respond

Maybe Jenna would like to respond

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

PTS

Clear

Post Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:27 pm

Maybe Jenna would like to respond

<<

Anonerly

EPFer

Post Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:33 pm

<<

RLSteve

Site Admin

Post Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:06 pm

All I have to say in response to Karin Pouw's statement, "The allegation that the Church has a policy about separating families is not only false, but the opposite of what the Church believes and practices."

Lady, I was kicked off my services until I disconnected from my mother who was connected to her mother, a declared suppressive person.

My aunt has been denied auditing for the last seven years because she was told that she not only had to disconnect from any relative connected to her mother, but had to disconnect from anybody REMOTELY connected to her mother!

Are you implying that all this time, these actions were off policy? Oh, no, you can't say that, because the Church "does not comment on any private familial relationships." If that's the case... why do you guys have a website talking about all the dirt on the critics' private family relationships?
<<

Holden Caulfield

PTS Type III

Post Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:33 pm

"If you really want to hear about it, the first thing you'll probably want to know is where I was born, and what my lousy childhood was like, but I don't feel like going into it, if you want to know the truth."
<<

Snoware

Clear

Post Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:40 am

<<

anonypanda

OTIII

Post Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:55 am

Far east Anonymous.

我们匿名
我们军队
我们不会原谅
我们不会忘记
预期我们
<<

Bea Kiddo

EPFer

Post Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:15 am

Wow. How can this liar live with herself. Man. She is really out of it. Was idiocy.

So does this mean I can walk into the church, with my SP declare in hand, and speak with my mother? She is in the Sea Org and hasnt spoken to me for four years. She has my phone number and has not called me once.
<<

ImOut

OTIII

Post Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:47 am

Isn't it grand to be out!
<<

Ano Nymous

EPFer

Post Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:17 pm

<<

leereyno

Clear

Post Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:02 pm

Scientology: Proof that evil is not merely the absence of good.

Return to General Chatter