[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - Invitation from CCHR

Invitation from CCHR

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

astra

Site Admin

Post Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:00 pm

Invitation from CCHR

Well we just receieved our invitation in the mail to CCHR's "40th Anniversary and Human Rights Awards Banquet". I am surprised that they would want us to go after all the negative things I've said about Scientology, but I really appreciate the gesture. There was even a note from Wiseman and Burke inviting their friends and clients.

Here is the information:

Saturday, February 28, 2009
The Westin Bonaventure Hotel and Suites
404 South Figueroa St.
Los Angeles, CA 90071
Auction and Reception starts at 5:00pm (where I assume they will be auctioning off RPF slaves, which to me seems a little distasteful for a human right banquet. Maybe they will have a "adopt a pregnant Sea Org member" auction where the winner can pay for her abortion?)
Dinner starts at 6:00pm

Contact Diana Tourje at 1-800-869-2247 to purchase tickets.

I am going to be busy that day washing my hair. But for anyone else, I'd like to extend the invitation. Since I received it, I think I can extend the invite to all Ex Sci Kids. Now I know some of us have been affected by the troublesome economy, but for those of you who haven't gone into agreement with these bad economic times;-)... here are the ticket prices:

General Seating: $300
Select Seating: $600
Premier Seating: $1000
Bronze Benefactor$ $3000
Silver Benefactor$ $6000
Gold Benefactor$ $10,000
Double Gold Benefactor$ $20,000
Platinum Benefactor$ $50,000
Diamond Benefactor$ $100,000
Blue Diamond Benefactor$ $250,000

I was considering cashing out my IRA for the Double Gold, but since the stock market crash took about 1/3 of its value and I don't want to settle for Silver, I'm not going to go. In these economic times, you'd think they'd offer buy one get one free or a half off special. I'll be damned if I'm going to sit in the general seating section with all the other downstats.
Last edited by astra on Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
<<

Anonymous9104

OT8 Class 12

Post Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:26 pm

Re: Invitation from CCHR

OMG that is HILARIOUS Astra... super funny savvy humor, luvs it. ; ) aahahahahahahahahahah

with the downstats, too funny... every word.
<<

Orderous

Suppressive Person

Post Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:28 pm

Could this invitation be extended to include Anons as well? I do think there are a few who would like to go, they'd probarbly be left outside though since they won't be able to afford tickets
The most important thing to learn about Life, the Universe, and Everything, is firstly; the answer is 42, and secondly; how utterly ridiculous it truly is
<<

Iknowtoomuch

Suppressive Person

Post Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:36 pm

LMFAO....they seriously need to fix their mailing lists....
"Everybody has a right to believe what they want to believe. But I don't believe that anybody has a right to trick anybody, to hurt anybody, to harm some body, for their own purposes." - Jason Beghe
<<

astra

Site Admin

Post Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:37 pm

<<

astra

Site Admin

Post Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:38 pm

<<

LronIsgonE_Snap

Suppressive Person

Post Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:04 pm

Enjoy your life today,
For time is fleeting.
<<

Iknowtoomuch

Suppressive Person

Post Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:47 pm

"Everybody has a right to believe what they want to believe. But I don't believe that anybody has a right to trick anybody, to hurt anybody, to harm some body, for their own purposes." - Jason Beghe
<<

I Escaped

EPFer

Post Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:15 pm

Wow this is real cheap. I think I will do a Blue Diamond Benefactor :wink:
<<

doubleVee

Forum Moderator

Post Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:13 pm

Somebody has to speak for these people.... no more running. I aim to misbehave.... If you can't do something smart, do something right. (Serenity)
<<

Anonymous9104

OT8 Class 12

Post Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:42 pm

Return to General Chatter