[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - Sorry Mom, I was never OT2

Sorry Mom, I was never OT2

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:21 am

Sorry Mom, I was never OT2

<<

Magoo

Clear

Post Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:24 am

Awwwwwwwwwwwww-----that is such a touching story.

I know someone else who had a similar deal---not the same re OT levels.
but they insisted he was this person they knew. It's a HUGE evaluation,
when you think about it.

THANK GOD and the Net and your friends you made it out--and are free
to be YOU :wink:

Good job---great job on getting this started!!! I LOVE IT :mrgreen:

Tory/Magoo~~ 8)

PS: Can you add "Cheers" and a few flowers and hearts to your emoticons?
They really add to the place ~~just a suggestion.
<<

Magoo

Clear

Post Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:28 am

And to your parents, if they're lurking:

Barbara and Bruce: You have to be ***Crazy*** to disconnect from
this wonderful person. I'm serious

I feel that way about just about any parent who will 'disconnect' (cut off totally) from their child----but COME ON! THIS GIRL IS FANTASTIC!

Sorry, K--just had to vent to them, in case their lurking, which I imagine
they will sneak a look. ((Magoo waives))

My best :wink:

T
<<

anonypanda

OTIII

Post Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:04 am

Perhaps in April (or on the 15th) we can use the immense networks of anon to help send a message to her folks?
<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:13 am

Sadly, I don't think they want to talk to me. Particularly right now. I do write them every once in a while. Perhaps some day they'll write back.
<<

riotgrrl

Non-E

Post Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:52 am

I was consistently told that I was a Past-Lifer...this indication essentially parked me on the Bridge...couldn't get "normal" auditing until it was sorted out...couldn't sort it out until I could remember what my name was last life...and didn't have enough money to ever do enough auditing to somehow "jog" my memory...

Some people resented me for it, others fawned over me...hell, I just wanted to be a kid! Still trying to recover from this.
<<

Magoo

Clear

Post Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:10 am

Tru2Form---I'm quite sure one day---probably sooner now than later,
they will get back in touch with you. I've found being VERY OVERT
has helped, greatly. Well--not *always*. (My X_Husband still won't talk
with me---but hey, he's a knucklehead for buying Yaude's lies about me).

Riotgrrl---so sorry to hear you're still trying to recover from that, but I can
imagine. If you've never read this book, I *highly* suggest getting it,
and using it: "Heal Your Life" by Louise Hay.

My best to you both :)

Tory/Magoo~~~
<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:55 pm

<<

Kay

Non-E

Post Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:32 pm

Re: Sorry Mom, I was never OT2

<<

Sabrina

Post Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:37 pm

It happens to a lot of people, in different form

<<

bobb

EPFer

Post Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:37 pm

I think we can send the message that you want to talk, there will be a protest tonight at the CCHR thingy.
<<

MogTheWog

EPFer

Post Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:27 pm

<<

hunter

EPFer

Post Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:33 am

Abomination of eternal magnitude

Last edited by hunter on Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction.
-- Blaise Pascal, Pensée #895
<<

Holden Caulfield

PTS Type III

Post Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:24 am

I was told I was a past-lifer too when I was I kid. I think I always believed it in some way, yet the problem with me is that I'm too critical. I don't take things at face vaule and I never really have.

I've also met "past life clears". At a WISE company I was working for a while there was this woman who'd grown up in Scientology who was completely nuts. She was always running around with a contrieved tone 40 jargon. Basically she'd never really had any service and she wasn't allowed in the SO for some reason, I forget why.
Anyway, one time she told me about how she had had the CCRD and was totally convinced of her past life-time Clear status. I thought it was a complete crock of sh*t then and there since she is probably the most incompetent lunatic I've ever worked or had a social encounter with. A walking disaster area. She almost brought down the company, by the way.

Another time when I was in Clearwater I was at a dinner party with only Scientologists. There were a couple of men there who were seriously in the process of starting up a "Past Life Time Bank" where you could save money and supposedly deposit them in your next life time. Yeah sure. :roll:

The most idiotic thing I think I've ever heard was from a Scientologist who was a failed screenwriter. He'd written several scripts but never sold anything. He told me about how his big congition on KTL was that "he is a writer". And to my question whether he'd written anything since he attested his answer was "no".
Well, that's great. You pay 10.000 dollars to have the cognition that "you're a writer" and then never sit your ass down and write?

What planet are people living on? :banghead:
"If you really want to hear about it, the first thing you'll probably want to know is where I was born, and what my lousy childhood was like, but I don't feel like going into it, if you want to know the truth."
<<

thkaal

Clear

Post Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:42 am

Through dangers untold and hardships unnumbered, I have fought my way here
to the castle beyond the goblin city to take back the child you have stolen. For my will is as strong as yours and
my kingdom is as great!

You have no power over me.
<<

Curiosity

Clear

Post Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:05 pm

Re: It happens to a lot of people, in different form

<<

Anonerly

EPFer

Post Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:37 pm

Re: It happens to a lot of people, in different form

<<

Curiosity

Clear

Post Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:11 pm

Oh. :oops:
:P
<<

Evey_Hammond

Clear

Post Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:05 am

Past life SO, please don't evaluate for me...

<<

Evey_Hammond

Clear

Post Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:09 am

Earth... right?

"What planet are people living on? :banghead:"[/quote]

Haa, I wonder that too myself :)!
-Evey
Next

Return to General Chatter