[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - Complete list of Gold Base registered voters

Complete list of Gold Base registered voters

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

AnonOrange

EPFer

Post Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:44 am

Complete list of Gold Base registered voters

Repost from Ex-Scientologist:
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=10641

I managed to get the list of all the registered voters at Gold Base !

By speaking to the right people at the Registrar of Voters of Riverside county, I was told to that there is a way to get that list for "election related reasons". My reason was for the recall of Jeff Stone ! The cost for the list was $5.00.

In Riverside County, the form to fill out is: "Application to Purchase or View Voter Registration Information". LA county and other counties will probably have similar procedures.

I hope some of you will be able to get the same list for PAC base (Big Blue) and the HGB building as well as residences where sea org people are. With the precinct number and the address, the county should be able to give you that list.

This list needs to be corroborated with the latest "SP Hall" or "restricted people" list at Gold Base. I understand BFG had made such a list about a year ago. Please post that along with my list. Also this list needs to be matched to the 106 letters submitted to the Riverside Board of Sups that Mark Lowell managed to get.

Famous names such as Heber Jentz are missing from the list. Very interesting. Also, there are much more democrats than I expected.

Miscavige's wife (Michele Diane) is listed and so his brother Ronald Thomas. I thought he was out ?

I also notice that the Hemphills (parents of Lissa Uvisl, HGB buliding PR person) are at Gold Base. I thought they were in NewMexico or Clearwater. Is Gold Base getting short staffed ?

Let's hope this list will help people re-connect.
<<

AnonOrange

EPFer

Post Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:57 pm

I got the list of Canceled and Inactive voters from Gold Base. Hopefully, this will help re-connect people

I compared these lists to the list of people in the SP hall at Gold and found a few matching people:
Found in SP Hall list AND on the "Canceled" voter list:
Arbuckle, Mary - ex Typesetter I/T R Comps
Lemmer, Kathy - ex CO Incomm, CO Gold
Wheelis, Michele - ex O/O CST

I also found some names in the "inactive list", but only the last name matched. They could be relatives, since these names are rare:
Schless, Peter Harrison - ex Music Dir Gold, Freedom Medal Winner
Tisi (Feshback, Charbonneau), Katherine - ex Qual Sec Gold

Please help correct any discrepancies found in these lists.

Yesterday, I went to the Riverside Registrar of Voters, to request the list of all the names of people who were actively registered to vote AND who voted, for 2004, 2006, 2008. There was some reluctance at giving out that info, but with good justification and by providing my ID info,they should be able to provide that list early next week. That will help determine who was prevented from voting, but again this is not definitive.

We can only compare statistically and see if those statistics differ markedly from the rest of the county. I really want to see if the 15 people registered to vote, supposed to be in the SP hall, were able to vote.

I believe this is an important issue and it should help open up the gates to a formal investigation. I hope people from other counties can do the same, please encourage them. LA County and Pinelas County (FLA) would be essential.

Canceled:

Inactive"

Orange
<<

outlander

OT8 Class 12

Post Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:32 pm

Orange,

I posted this under another subject to you, but it is applicable here.

I do not have current information, most of my hands on experience is over 15 years old, but I might suggest looking at several different things, perhaps an empiricale evaluation could be of value in documenting the manipulative voting you seem to suspect and I belive occured.

1. In the late 70s and early 80s, I believe the numbers of people at the base were approachine 1,000. How many registered voters were then? How many people actually voted? There may be a statistical link that could be made to connect Anonymous with registered voter history.

2. I believe time off for voting was only arranged when a vote was of issue to the Church. Time off to vote minimally, absolutely, had to be approved by Church officials.

3. I am fairly certain that those voting were instructed by church officials on how to vote on matters of interest to the church.

4. If information is available, I am fairly certain a clear pattern could be deciphered that would reveal they don't vote on matters of civic or community interest, but only on matters that directly impact the church.

5. When people do go out and vote, do they do it enmass from a buss with security around to ensure they don't blow?

6. Registered voters that vote are almost certainly not people in SP hall or other "low lifes" that couldn't be controlled or let loose.

7. There may be some law or ordinance, which may be able to be utelized to interview voters to prove theirs was an uncoerced vote.

Organge, sorry I don't have more current information, but the above may help you in your search.

AnonOrange

EPFer

Post Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:00 pm

Return to General Chatter