[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - LOAs? Libs?

LOAs? Libs?

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

dt2000

Clear

Post Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:34 pm

LOAs? Libs?

<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:02 pm

<<

NoSOat10

OTIII

Post Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:35 am

Don’t get interested in real estate. Don’t get interested in the masses of buildings, because that’s not important.
L. Ron Hubbard, Lecture Series: Anatomy of the Human Mind
Tape: The Genus of Dianetics and Scientology
Tape#: 6012C31
31 December 1960
<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:51 am

<<

Iknowtoomuch

Suppressive Person

Post Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:55 pm

I got one LOA the entire time I was there. And it was a mess trying to get out of there. An exec in my org at the time told me I had better come back.
So much for Scientologists trusting people.
"Everybody has a right to believe what they want to believe. But I don't believe that anybody has a right to trick anybody, to hurt anybody, to harm some body, for their own purposes." - Jason Beghe
<<

Public Clammer

OTIII

Post Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:03 pm

Re csw's, loa & libs

My experiences exactly similar! Who can say why? It puzzles me still!
The Public Clammer!
<<

astra

Site Admin

Post Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:52 pm

<<

Iknowtoomuch

Suppressive Person

Post Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:10 pm

"Everybody has a right to believe what they want to believe. But I don't believe that anybody has a right to trick anybody, to hurt anybody, to harm some body, for their own purposes." - Jason Beghe
<<

ex-somember

Non-E

Post Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:57 pm

Welcome out of the SO all of you.
<<

Iknowtoomuch

Suppressive Person

Post Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:32 pm

<<

Sharone Stainforth

OTIII

Post Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:05 am

the man who"wanted" to rule the world was a science fiction writer, who lived out his fantasies in real life.Some body some day will say this is illegal. It won't come soon enough.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WzE9Fzbrx3w
<<

LronIsgonE_Snap

Suppressive Person

Post Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:06 am

Enjoy your life today,
For time is fleeting.
<<

ex-somember

Non-E

Post Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:29 am

Without regular libs throughout my period of time I would have strangled my seniors. I just had to get out every fortnight.

look at the 'way' you have to CSW for a Libs day.

It had to be approved through your senior, the dept and div seniors, then up the line to the Captain. Anyone could say 'no'.

Sometimes MMAs had to approve libs CSWs and got themselves placed on your command channel. So there are many guys on the line who can say no!

Actually all these guys want to say No! Well, because they don't get libs, they don't want you less productive by having a day off. Who will work for you that day? Got a replacement :) sometimes that was demanded.

On Thursday before 2.00 you have to structure it so your upstat, you submit the Libs CSW in the comm center Thursday night before staff meeting.

You work all day Friday wishing, dreaming, hoping. ( most Fridays my thetan was already on libs.. )

Then how do you get your approval CSW?

You have to produce on post until Graduation then you must attend that...

So you get back to your comm tray and see if approved or not. If not? Too late to do anything..

Not so, I just took the day off and be damned the consequences.

All they could do is place me in Ethics Department with the other DB SO staff currently in there. I'd stay up to a week even after they wanted to push me back on post.

Actually my favorite times were in ISO or the Coachman ethics space. This is when I had a ball and the other staff really had a good chat. We could talk in disenfranchised terms. Joke and degrade, HE&R, muck around, play with pens, tell each other their stories, arm wrestle etc etc.

The Org is set up so that so many people are forced against each other so no real friends are made on post. Its in ISO, on Libs, working on conditions in the ethics space etc that is where life was fun. No wonder I was so out-ethics while there :)

Crazy Days...
Welcome out of the SO all of you.
<<

doubleVee

Forum Moderator

Post Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:19 am

Somebody has to speak for these people.... no more running. I aim to misbehave.... If you can't do something smart, do something right. (Serenity)
<<

Sharone Stainforth

OTIII

Post Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:58 pm

Sharon, as far as I'm concerned, you and your friend were 11 and 12 year-old torture victims after your Libs day in Corfu. Shocked If someone who reads what you wrote is upset about it, because it casts LRH and the early SO days in a bad light, then they really need to re-examine their own beliefs.

This is hard for me to talk about.

What happened to me and my friend should never have happened. It did. 250 adults stood by and let it happen, did nothing to stop it. They were LRHs rules, and no one thought to question this? I did not understand why, hell I still do not understand why. Iv'e read most of the brainwashing manual, i have read about hypnotism and try as i might I still cannot understand why?

I am a Mother of two children and I cannot for the life of me imagine my children having gone through what My friend and myself went through.Knowing how I am, was even then as a child I cannot believe I would have stood by and let a child of mine go through that.

When I said I did not wish to upset anyone , I mean just that. I have read accounts of some of the people that were on that ship with me and I have gotten extremely upset by what I have read and heard. Some of these people are still alive and some of them are now dead and most if not all have suffered immeasurably through what they have been through.

I know that most of these people were good people in 1967.

How does one justify this, how does one explain this? I can't.

Whilst writing this I am listening for about the third time to Scientology- class viii-xenu tape, from Oct 3rd 67 on board the Apollo.

The first time I listened to this I had to switch it off it was driving me crazy. LRHs voice drives me crazy. I am not 100% sure but at least 98% sure I was outside on duty while he gave a lecture like this. On an upper deck, near a white bulk head. Occasionally looking through the porthole, I could only conclude then at the age of 11 that he was talking rubbish. I could not understand what the hell he was on about. I could not understand why the hell these people were so in AWE of him. I still do not understand why these people were in AWE of him.

At early morning muster this same man ordered people thrown over the side of the ship.Day after day we all had to stand by and watch this while the Commadore on occasions video recorded and smiled, smiled for crying out loud.

Every day people were in lower conditions. Chipping paint, chip, chip, chipping away.Grey rags round their arms, black marks on their faces. Locked up. No one allowed to talk to them, degraded beings.All the while certain Officers stood around looking in disdain at these people.

This man L. Ron Hubbard gave people traumas, all those engrams he talked about, all those missed withholds people supposedly had were a result of all the degradation that Hubbard subjected these people to. In my mind he was a madman, he sure as hell was not a messiah.

Sorry, gone way off topic. Or have I?

Liberty is not for a day, it should be for life.
the man who"wanted" to rule the world was a science fiction writer, who lived out his fantasies in real life.Some body some day will say this is illegal. It won't come soon enough.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WzE9Fzbrx3w
<<

mrtampa

Clear

Post Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:30 pm

Return to Staff & Sea Org