WELCOME TO THE MOST ETHICAL GOUP ON THE PLANET!

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

ChaoticPsychotic

OTIII

Post Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:34 pm

Ok, I was going to start typing out my story more and began crying right off the bat. I think I need to take a breather. It starts to get really heave right after I graduate the EPF. Sadly, it (the EPF) was the best part of my experiences in the SO.

BTW, I LOVED Jim and it makes me sad to hear that he is suffering.

Jim Garrett, if you ever read this - I will welcome you into my home with loving arms and put you up in my guest room for as long as you need!!!! Just get the hell out of there!

Thanks to everyone for the encouragement. I could not do this without you guys!
"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently" - Nietzsche
<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:39 pm

I always think it's good to get it all out there.

Like I mentioned in my own story, I didn't let myself cry about it for so long, it turned into this hollow pit in my stomach, and just stayed there, eating at me, for a long time.

But no longer.

You take your time, CP. We'll be listening when you're ready.
Us rabbits? DO something? - Wind in the Willows
<<

ChaoticPsychotic

OTIII

Post Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:54 pm

Deleted for personal reasons.
Last edited by ChaoticPsychotic on Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently" - Nietzsche
<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:54 pm

Oh GOD! That's the thing that used to drive me nuts about staff: getting severely punished or having heavy ethics applied for something you didn't even do, had nothing to do with, and had absolutely NO control over.

But no, you're part of the group, and the group "pulled it in", therefore it's your fault as well. Talk about groupthink.
<<

RLSteve

Site Admin

Post Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:21 pm

Oooooo!!! You know, reading all these horror stories, I am starting to have fantasies now about joining the Sea Org just so I can be defiant in the face of all these experiences. When you know that the Bridge doesn't work and you have no loved ones in Scientology, I'd imagine that there is no risk in talking back to your seniors or telling them off. "You start speaking to me with more ARC or you can go !@#$ yourself!"
<<

ChaoticPsychotic

OTIII

Post Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:42 pm

Last edited by ChaoticPsychotic on Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

ChaoticPsychotic

OTIII

Post Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:18 am

Last edited by ChaoticPsychotic on Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

anonypanda

OTIII

Post Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:01 am

Keep writing! A very interesting read.

You know, I have to say this, but you at 13 had a tougher time in the damn SeaOrg than I did at 19 in the Finnish fucking Special Forces. Seriously. How is that ethical? Man, this just makes me despise the Co$ even more!

But yes, continue!
Far east Anonymous.

我们匿名
我们军队
我们不会原谅
我们不会忘记
预期我们
<<

Orderous

Suppressive Person

Post Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:50 am

Good writing Chaotic, can't imagine the experience, although like anonypanda I went through military training (different Scandinavian country).

Oh and; blowjob by a dolphin? Now I know that they torture people into submission at the sec-checks.
The most important thing to learn about Life, the Universe, and Everything, is firstly; the answer is 42, and secondly; how utterly ridiculous it truly is
<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:16 am

RLSteve wrote:Oooooo!!! You know, reading all these horror stories, I am starting to have fantasies now about joining the Sea Org just so I can be defiant in the face of all these experiences. When you know that the Bridge doesn't work and you have no loved ones in Scientology, I'd imagine that there is no risk in talking back to your seniors or telling them off. "You start speaking to me with more ARC or you can go !@#$ yourself!"

I've had thoughts like this for a REALLY long time. Just wanna join so I can be like, "No. The policy says I get to sleep. I'm going to bed. Screw you."
<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:23 am

I then had to come up with the money to buy a new pair of pants. What a joy. It was this sort of thing that really disturbs me still to this day. How was it my fault that I accidentally split the ass of my pants in muster? It was the CO's fault for having us touch our toes right? So ridiculous.

No, it wasn't CO's fault for having you touch your toes. It was the SOs freakin' fault for not ensuring that they gave you a uniform that fit. If they wanted to you touch your toes, they need to give you a freakin' pair of pants that allowed you to do so.

Likewise, if they wanted you to "button up" your shirt, they needed to give you a bigger shirt. *fumes*

That's infuriating. And honestly, it's the sexual abuses like what you describe in the SO that make me so angry. Sexual abuse, either verbally or physically, compounded with the very firm "you'll get in trouble if you go to the police" attitude of Scn is just so incredibly sick.
<<

waianon

EPFer

Post Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:45 pm

Tru2form wrote:No, it wasn't CO's fault for having you touch your toes. It was the SOs freakin' fault for not ensuring that they gave you a uniform that fit. If they wanted to you touch your toes, they need to give you a freakin' pair of pants that allowed you to do so.

Likewise, if they wanted you to "button up" your shirt, they needed to give you a bigger shirt. *fumes*

That's infuriating. And honestly, it's the sexual abuses like what you describe in the SO that make me so angry. Sexual abuse, either verbally or physically, compounded with the very firm "you'll get in trouble if you go to the police" attitude of Scn is just so incredibly sick.

Agreed 100% and hearing about cases where the higher-ups say that abuse victims must have done something to "pull the abuse in" disgusts me even more. :evil:
Last edited by waianon on Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

ChaoticPsychotic

OTIII

Post Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:16 pm

Last edited by ChaoticPsychotic on Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

LronIsgonE_Snap

Suppressive Person

Post Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:44 pm

Group or Goup

Most Ethical Group on the Planet would be great satire. Most Ethical Goup on the Planet might be a fair statement. Goup rhymes with soup but is smelly and foul. Hazardous to your health. Do not consume!!! 8)
Enjoy your life today,
For time is fleeting.
<<

LronIsgonE_Snap

Suppressive Person

Post Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:49 pm

Redress for the Wrongs

CP, you write very well. Small consolation, but the Word Clearing may have boosted your literacy. The abusers deserve harsh civil ($$$$$$$) and, in some cases, criminal penalties.
Enjoy your life today,
For time is fleeting.
<<

RLSteve

Site Admin

Post Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:05 pm

And did this guy at ASI physically violate you in any way, or was it just the way he was talking that was inappropriate?
<<

Scarf

EPFer

Post Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:36 am

CP you are one of the bravest people in the world. This is a tremendous thing for you to talk about. Take your time, we're here, we love you, we KNOW what you're telling us is the truth, and we support you 100%.
Now these three things are for always: faith, hope and love, and the greatest of these is love.
<<

ChaoticPsychotic

OTIII

Post Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:09 am

RLSteve wrote:And did this guy at ASI physically violate you in any way, or was it just the way he was talking that was inappropriate?

Yeah he did. He did not accomplish the worst but trust me when I say it was bad enough. :evil:

Thanks again for all of the support!
<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:08 am

Unbelievable.

OMG, CP, I got in soooo much trouble for asking questions on course. I'd have a question that no one could answer, and they wouldn't answer it, they'd just show me another PL.

And I'd be like, "that doesn't answer my question."

And they'd say, "What word in the policy do you not understand?"

And I'd say, "Nothing, I've already been word cleared on it, the actual answer just isn't in here."

And they'd say, "Find your MU."

"No, I want this answered."

"Do you need to go to ethics?"

UUUUUUUUGGGGHHH!
<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:09 am

PS - Here's a virtual kick in the balls to the guy who molested you:

HIIII-YAH!