[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - Friend still in the Sea Org

Friend still in the Sea Org

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

RLSteve

Site Admin

Post Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:41 am

Friend still in the Sea Org

I have a friend from Delphi who has been in the Sea Org for the last seven years. She now works at Int Mgmt (not Int Base) in Hollywood.

Back around Thanksgiving, she called me up to try and sell me the Basics. I spent about two hours talking on the phone with her, telling her my Scientology experience, having to disconnect from my mother, my suicide attempt, my aunt getting declared PTS Type A (by a mutual friend of ours from Delphi) and kicked off her services, etc. She said, "That is NOT Scientology! That isn't right!"

Anyway, to flatter her, and because I enjoyed getting back in touch with her after all these years, I agreed to purchase the Basics and the Congress lectures (funny, after all these years being out of Scientology, I "just happened" to still have a few thousand on my account at ASHO, it was my aunt's money anyway, and she was going to spend it on the Basics anyway).

So, anyway... after that, for the next few months, she was calling me up pretty regularly, just to talk, not to reg me or anything else. I actually thought this was really decent of her. Our conversations would typically last from twenty minutes to a half hour. Sadly, she didn't have much to say about her life, but she always wanted to hear about my life. Her job was designing promo, so she was able to talk to me on her cellphone while doing her job. I felt kind of sorry for her because I got the feeling that she felt kind of trapped and that she could somehow live vicariously outside the Sea Org through me.

Anyway, after the Anonymous protest of 2/10, I decided to call her up, just to see what was going on with her, and curious what was going on inside the Church regarding Anonymous. I got her voicemail, so I left her a message asking her to call me back.

I called her again last week, got her voicemail, and left her a message asking her to call me back. I think it's rather odd that she was calling me pretty regularly and then all of a sudden, I stop hearing from her, and she's not returning my phone calls.

So, today, I called her up, got her voicemail (her phone doesn't even ring, it just goes straight to her voicemail). And I left this message, "I haven't heard from you in awhile. This actually concerns me. I'm a little worried. Have you been discouraged from talking to me because I'm an external influence? Are your calls being monitored? Are you even getting these voicemails? Please give me a call back and let me know that you're okay."
<<

ChaoticPsychotic

OTIII

Post Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:03 am

I guarantee they have all SO members on some sort of "lockdown" right now with all of the media and anon attention.

Hope you can get thru to her somehow. She may be on MEST work or the RPF too and that would lead to her not being allowed a cell phone. Hopefully she is fine though.

Good luck to you in reaching her!
"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently" - Nietzsche
<<

Holden Caulfield

PTS Type III

Post Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:09 am

"If you really want to hear about it, the first thing you'll probably want to know is where I was born, and what my lousy childhood was like, but I don't feel like going into it, if you want to know the truth."
<<

mickwenlock

Clear

Post Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:30 pm

two of the people I was close friends with in the SO are both still there - Guillaume Lesevre and Jens Uhrskov. Back in the early eighties Guillaume was CO EU, I was D/CO and Jens was the Chief Officer. It was a great time and they were, truly, great friends.

Now all I hear about is Guillaume and others getting the snot kicked out of them at Int - the abuse that is going on there is horrifying.
If you think education is expensive, try ignorance.
<<

everfree

Clear

Post Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:22 pm

<<

Scarf

EPFer

Post Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:45 am

Now these three things are for always: faith, hope and love, and the greatest of these is love.
<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:04 am

<<

Holden Caulfield

PTS Type III

Post Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:44 am

"If you really want to hear about it, the first thing you'll probably want to know is where I was born, and what my lousy childhood was like, but I don't feel like going into it, if you want to know the truth."

Return to Staff & Sea Org