[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - Purges & Confessions & Boot Camp, O My!

Purges & Confessions & Boot Camp, O My!

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:29 pm

Purges & Confessions & Boot Camp, O My!

<<

bushkaGND

Post Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:11 pm

<<

astra

Site Admin

Post Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:45 pm

my brother was on the RPF... twice. I think it caused him massive emotional distress.
When I was in the sea org, I brought several people to the RPF myself after they were ordered to be sent there. I was acting 'under orders' but still feel responsible for the emotional distress this must have inflicted on them.
The people I brought to the RPF were usually sent there as the result of a witch hunt to find the 'suppressive person' who was 'bringing the stats down'. It caused us all to live in fear of being sent to the RPF, because the stats were usually down!
<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:36 am

<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:10 am

So does anyone have any statistical estimate of how many people actually get sent to RPF during their career in the SO?

I know my cousin was on it for a while, years I think. We didn't see him at Christmas time for a few years, and I kept hearing whipsers around the house that he was RPFed.

What really makes me mad about that is that even public Scientologists think people on the RPF must have done something HORRIBLE.
<<

SaintBastard

Pirate

Post Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:36 am

The power to destroy a thing is the absolute control over it.

Frank Herbert
<<

astra

Site Admin

Post Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:37 am

<<

Magoo

Clear

Post Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:38 am

<<

Magoo

Clear

Post Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:41 am

Hi Astra!!! :D

((Magoo Waives))

Great job on helping get this all started. It's fantastic!
Please say "hi" to all the family, too.

Tory/Magoo~~
<<

SaintBastard

Pirate

Post Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:49 am

Frank Herbert
<<

ChaoticPsychotic

OTIII

Post Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:25 pm

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently" - Nietzsche
<<

astra

Site Admin

Post Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:33 pm

<<

bosshog

Clear

Post Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:46 pm

Re: Purges & Confessions & Boot Camp, O My!

<<

bosshog

Clear

Post Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:47 pm

Re: Purges & Confessions & Boot Camp, O My!

<<

bosshog

Clear

Post Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:49 pm

<<

SaintBastard

Pirate

Post Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:56 am

Frank Herbert
<<

doubleVee

Forum Moderator

Post Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:16 am

Somebody has to speak for these people.... no more running. I aim to misbehave.... If you can't do something smart, do something right. (Serenity)
<<

Dallas

Site Admin

Post Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:11 am

I never went, but thought I was going to get assigned once.

I had been sec checked and interviewed once a week for 5 months straight because I kept pointing out outpoints, cross ordering RTC, and other things to prevent ultimate brainwashing, so at that moment they had me convinced that all the problems were in my head and the RPF maybe wouldn't be so bad. Luckily I was connected to Jenna at the time and they had different plans for us.

But regarding the statistics for it, it really depended on the lines you were on. When I was posted in Snr HCO Int, IJC showed me a CBO (Management Policy) where Elron says the fastest way to the RPF is either via Programs Bureaux or the HU (Household Unit [LRH's personal staff]) because of the lines you were on. And boy, did it still get used as mostly people from FB and anyone sneezing wrong around COB went.

When I was at CCInt though, people only went with out-2D or had a supposed R/S and the only real threats made were towards the celeb auditors.

But then again, later it was a major flap that there were more than 150 RPFers in PAC so they started posting people as Dishwashing and Dumpster I/Cs, where before they would have gone to the RPF.

So I guess it depended on what color the hair on Dave's gerbil was that week. :lol:
<<

bosshog

Clear

Post Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:29 pm

<<

mrtampa

Clear

Post Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:27 pm

Return to Staff & Sea Org