In case someone is trying to convince someone to leave

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

sabrina

EPFer

Post Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:30 pm

In case someone is trying to convince someone to leave

I found this site, which you probably all know of already, I wish I knew of it when I was in the SO, or knew of the internet for that matter, but here's the website in case you want to send it to someone who is trying to get out of the SO or needs help after they've left.

http://www.exseaorg.com/
<<

Anonymous9104

OT8 Class 12

Post Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:12 pm

Re: In case someone is trying to convince someone to leave

sabrina wrote:I found this site, which you probably all know of already, I wish I knew of it when I was in the SO, or knew of the internet for that matter, but here's the website in case you want to send it to someone who is trying to get out of the SO or needs help after they've left.

http://www.exseaorg.com/

I also suggest this site to everyone...

And today... it was interesting to see someone else doing the suggesting... and I clicked the link...

again.

I read for updates...

Glossed over Your 8 Dynamics...

The questions...

I remember when I first read it and didn't even know what they meant about uniforms in good shape...

Or exactly what all these Sea Orgs were busy doing all day...
<<

James McGuigan

Ghost in the Machine

Post Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:14 am

I never fully understood the 7th or 8th dynamics until leaving Scientology.

For me the key to understanding the 7th dynamic was to realise that there is a right way to find enlightenment and many, many wrong ways... all are equally valid if you manage to find enlightenment in the end.

As for the 8th, you have to look deep inside yourself... to feel and experience that intrinsic connection with all of conciousness... everywhere and at all levels... and that all is one and yet nothing at the same time.
Freedom is a choice. Choose to be yourself, choose to speak your truth and do so with compassion. And above all else, choose to be not afraid. If I can't dance, its not my revolution.
<<

DRE

OTIII

Post Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:36 am

Amen, James. I like your take on the 7th and 8th dynamics. Those words are in my personal philosophy as of today.

Return to Staff & Sea Org