[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - Some of my experiences on staff at Flag

Some of my experiences on staff at Flag

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

sabrina

EPFer

Post Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:09 pm

Some of my experiences on staff at Flag

<<

LronIsgonE_Snap

Suppressive Person

Post Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:55 pm

Sabrina, I am truly sorry for all the things you had to endure while in the SO, and the after-effects you are still suffering. :( If you read the stories on this site, if you haven't already, it should be helpful in giving you perspective. Best wishes on making a full recovery. I believe this site can really help you emotionally and psychologically.
Enjoy your life today,
For time is fleeting.
<<

astra

Site Admin

Post Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:03 am

Hi Sabrina,
Thanks for sharing your story.
I disagree that you don't have a fighting personality, as you got out in the end and I am sure you had to fight, one way or another, to do so. So good for you :D
I have thought the same thing. I was in the SO for 5 years. From pretty much right after I got off the EPF I was unhappy, yet afraid to say anything. It took me 5 years to work up the courage to leave. I have questioned why I didn't leave earlier and also, if I hadn't gone to my grandma's funeral and seen my family and had a glimpse of the outside world, how much longer I would have stayed? Should I have fought back more, am I too meek and eager to please or afraid to displease? Maybe I was, but from that experience I think I learned that it is okay to stand up for myself, for what I want and what I think is right.
<<

James McGuigan

Ghost in the Machine

Post Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:45 am

Freedom is a choice. Choose to be yourself, choose to speak your truth and do so with compassion. And above all else, choose to be not afraid. If I can't dance, its not my revolution.
<<

mrtampa

Clear

Post Tue May 26, 2009 4:20 am

Hi, I agree, I believed myself a total follower, I was threatened with RPF for disagreeing with programs, I have had it and I blew the hell out of it. Enjoy your freedom, live a happy life - these wogs are less crazy than we were. - attila
<<

mrtampa

Clear

Post Wed May 27, 2009 4:42 am

<<

CherryTree

OTIII

Post Thu May 28, 2009 6:26 pm

mrtampa, are you Hungarian by any chance? (just guessing from the signature - attila)
just when you thought it's all wrong it proved otherwise
<<

mrtampa

Clear

Post Thu May 28, 2009 8:32 pm

I am 100% Hungarian - magyar vagyok Tampabol :). Es veled mi az ujsag, hogy kerultel ideki?

Return to Staff & Sea Org