[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - Scientology: Want to get out? Join the ARMED SERVICES

Scientology: Want to get out? Join the ARMED SERVICES

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

xenutruth

EPFer

Post Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:22 pm

Scientology: Want to get out? Join the ARMED SERVICES

<<

Evey_Hammond

Clear

Post Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:50 am

Life after SO

Hello xenutruth,

After I got out of the Sea Org. I played catch up for few years, and trust me, I had a lot of catching up to do. Then 9-11 happened and I felt I should to do something, I mean anything really. I had a friend who was in the service at the time and decided that the military couldn't be worse then the child abuse I had endured while I was a minor working for the Sea Organization. After all, L.R.H had been in the military, so why shouldn't I.

I went to the recruiter and joined. I got to travel all over the world! I felt every day was a gift. Every day still is a gift!!! The world is a lot bigger then I thought and I was just in awe of everything!!! I was in for 4 1/2 years and well compensated. I did a lot of good for this country and helped on a lot of humanitarian missions and stopped a lot of drugs from entering this country.

I would educate myself through books of interest and I was determined to make up for my lost education. I studied for my GED and passed first time through. I then took college classes at night, or through the internet. The military paid for four classes a year while serving, so I took one every quarter.

I was honorably discharged after my reasonable (not for several lifetimes or anything) contract of 4 years (and 1/2 year extension) was served.

I am now out of the service and going to school full time for my dream career, working part time and volunteering at a local pet rescue.

I am not writing this to say that joining the military is for everyone. The war that is going on is politically unstable and quite messy. I lucked out and was sent on humanitarian missions and helped a lot of villagers in third world countries and I just loved that work. I might have reconsidered if I was to fight for a cause I was unsure of.

Wow, this is quite long and I apologize. I just thought I would write my experience of the military life after SEA ORG.
Thanks for reading,
-Evey
<<

Clickman

OTIII

Post Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:45 am

If it's not fun and doesn't make you happy, DON'T DO IT !!!

School of Hard Knocks
<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:49 am

<<

Zendon

Clear

Post Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:16 pm

<<

SaintBastard

Pirate

Post Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:43 pm

The power to destroy a thing is the absolute control over it.

Frank Herbert
<<

Evey_Hammond

Clear

Post Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:19 pm

Another vent...

Well, you are all right!
I mean, trust me, I did take some much needed deprogramming/ destimulating time off, and it was GREAT. I wouldn't have EVER considered joining another group that was in any way similar to the group I had left, by that I mean regimented. (Shocking though, the military was actually easier and better then the SO, boot camp was one of the easiest things I've ever done)

It is just, that when I left the SO I was told what a horrible spirit I was. I was told repeatedly that I was a degraded being! I was shunned by all my friends (except one) and yelled at, ignored and spit on. I mean, all I have ever wanted to since I was a young child was help others.

I was so invalidated and made to feel like such a low life for leaving such an "Ethical" group, that I somehow started to believe what I was told while routing out. I thought that maybe they were right, that my wanting to be with my parents, finish my education and someday raise a family of my own was all so selfish.

I guess that joining the military and the other volunteering I have done and continue to do is to make amends to mankind since I had hurt them by leaving this elite money grubbing group!

Now I know that they (the "church") were and continue to be wrong! I help others because it is in my nature and I am a good person. LRH even said that man is basically good!

Shame on them for brainwashing me and others into believing otherwise! I am no longer effect from their hold and I am moving on from you people :!: I am achieving my goals and finally feel free!!!
Wow, that felt really great!!!!! :wink:

Thanks for listening,
Evey
<<

number 6

EPFer

Post Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:17 pm

<<

Ace

Non-E

Post Wed May 28, 2008 10:39 pm

Return to Staff & Sea Org