Non-E

Post Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:07 am

Is the path rocky?

<<

HILMM

Non-E

Post Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:10 am

Re: Is the path rocky?

That was just easier than typing it all out again.
<<

HILMM

Non-E

Post Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:11 pm

Re: Is the path rocky?

Join DateSep 2013Posts10

Is the path rocky? - More than you know! 197? - 1985

Hi All,There is no way that someone on this site doesn't know me personally.I will apologize for bringing up any bad memories. I do not recall exact dates of most of this so I will just write from my heart.197? - 1985(by no means in chronological order)Most of you know me as PollyFresno Mission Staff will remember me as Polly. (HI!)I met some incredibly big beings!I did some children's coursesI remember when my Mom was on staff in Div. 6 going and helping sell books in the tower district.(I had some confront back then)Well at one of the missions I signed the CONTRACT (I was 7 or 8) it was not until I was 11 that I actually went in to the SOSpent about three days at PAC (met an incredibly wonderful young lady "E" that took me under her wing) before being routed on to EPF at Flag where my guardian was posted. (learned how to make a bed while at flag)I am not exactly sure how long that I was at flag before the org that my guardian was in was moved to PAC... so there I went in a U-Haul convoy ( I have some pretty cool memories from Flag also.)Now in L.A. I met some people that became friends of mine, (and some that never were) while I was on the EPF there...

I lived at the Wilcox dormOne memory is being stuck down the trash chute with a rope tied around me to unclog it (cant remember which other EPF 'ers ("US" since the members were constantly changing) were there holding the rope and remember this)I remember a time when some of "US" went over to the mike and david's to hang out.I remember a few times when some of "US" were on top of the parking structure playing various activities (older ones were playing football) us younger ones watching. I remember a lady named Consuela? that I would give touch assists to.(very nice lady)I remember taking food up to some Quarantined people( I remember the why as will they. sorry if I do not elaborate on here)I remember a lot of different mest work including but not limited to the trash chute lol (some pretty gross things in trash )I remember one personal day a bunch of "US" went to the Chinese Mann to see a movie( ?which movie is beyond me )I remember getting to go see my brother at the CEO (he helped in taking care of the little ones)I remember being at CC or around there? (singing with two other girls a song we wrote (I have written down as much of the lyrics that I can remember)Would love to share credit for if I could ever remember their names)I remember searching for one girls little sister with her and we found her (after checking all the scary places first (if you were one of "US" then you know what I mean by scary places) (she knows who she is... hehehe)I remember a young man that still holds a special place in my heart (song association with him is Cyndie Laupers Time after time)I remember helping to make picket signs for the Portland crusade and then going to Portland.Wow! Portland! what can I say other than that I personally had a blast there. yeah sleeping arrangements sucked, but we were all in same mindset then (make it go right)I got to spend about a week with my Mom while some of the Fresno Mission Staff were there! And maybe two weeks more. Slept in gymnasium at Delphi school a few of those days. I also remember a park that had water fountains and waterfalls and some of "US" decided to slide down said waterfalls and got into trouble with security. I remember helping prep food at the masonic temple.Warning!!! This part is the worst for me this takes place after returning to L.A (not sure how long after)Another girl and myself had missed the bus to the Wilcox and not wanting to get in trouble she suggests that a friend that lives nearby could give us a ride.... BAD IDEA!!! We were not taken to the Wilcox we were instead drove around in a van by these two Wackos (one being her friend)now being held against my will. I have some conflicting stories on how long I was missing for but I remember 3 days in this van before I had my opportunity to jump and Run. They had the sliding door open to get air in. Her "Friend" went to get sandwich stuff and The creepier of the two guys stayed had a knife and grenade(could have been fake)anyway I remember just staring at all the cars going by hoping someone would look over... They didn't. But something wonderful happened( I saw "E" My Angel that took me under her wing) in a car with one of the security guards drive by I jumped out running down the road screaming her name and waving my arms frantically to get her attention... !!!It worked!!! they were looking for us. Soon after this I routed out of the SO... I just wanted to go home and be with my Mommy.Polly

Return to Your Story