[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - DRUG COUNSELING- SCIENTOLOGY STYLE

DRUG COUNSELING- SCIENTOLOGY STYLE

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

rollette

Non-E

Post Mon May 12, 2008 2:34 am

DRUG COUNSELING- SCIENTOLOGY STYLE

As a teenager I used to smoke alot of pot, and try out other drugs just out of curiousity. I was never an addict, but like alot of teens I just liked to have fun & party. My parents were freaked out about knowing I was a pot smoker. So my mom sent me to a "Dianetics Counselor" Basically a fancy name for someone who knows absolutely nothing about drugs except for LRH's outdated drug info. from the 1950's....
So the way my drug use was handled goes like this:

I had to write up every overt & withhold I had committed in my whole entire life. Every O/W pertaining to each dynamic of my life. It took me about 2 days of thinking of everything. I had to even write up every time I had masturbated, because technically this is a withhold. Afterwards, I had to let my parents read all of my O/W's. As a teenager this was pretty damn embarrasing! It's funny how documenting your secrets & bad deeds are a constant part of being a scientologist. So this was scientology's solution to my drug problem... Great counseling huh?
<<

Wirestripper

OTIII

Post Mon May 12, 2008 3:22 am

Re: DRUG COUNSELING- SCIENTOLOGY STYLE

James Monikers' Three Rules of life:
1. Desperation Breeds insanity
2. It can always get worse
3. Only crazy people win; Only winners can judge what is crazy
<<

Holden Caulfield

PTS Type III

Post Mon May 12, 2008 4:11 pm

"If you really want to hear about it, the first thing you'll probably want to know is where I was born, and what my lousy childhood was like, but I don't feel like going into it, if you want to know the truth."
<<

ImOut

OTIII

Post Tue May 13, 2008 12:51 am

Isn't it grand to be out!
<<

leereyno

Clear

Post Tue May 13, 2008 8:41 am

Scientology: Proof that evil is not merely the absence of good.
<<

Wirestripper

OTIII

Post Tue May 13, 2008 10:04 am

<<

ImOut

OTIII

Post Wed May 14, 2008 1:42 am

Isn't it grand to be out!
<<

Rose129

EPFer

Post Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:57 pm

<<

Iknowtoomuch

Suppressive Person

Post Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:56 pm

"Everybody has a right to believe what they want to believe. But I don't believe that anybody has a right to trick anybody, to hurt anybody, to harm some body, for their own purposes." - Jason Beghe
<<

Wirestripper

OTIII

Post Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:59 pm

<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:33 am

Meh, I never did anything or tried anything. My big vices were cigarettes and coffee... I know, what a little addict I was, right?

Drank a bit, nothing too serious. I remember hearing about kids that had to get Dianetics (or other) handling for drug use (usually a joint or something) and thinking horrible things about them. I just couldn't understand it.

I did have to confess that I wasn't a virgin anymore during a metered ethics handling. That was fun. The EO said, "You have 24 hours to tell your parents or we will."

My mom was so cool about that, I'm grateful to this very day.
<<

CherryTree

OTIII

Post Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:58 am

just when you thought it's all wrong it proved otherwise
<<

astra

Site Admin

Post Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:23 pm

<<

DRE

OTIII