[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - Did you "choose" a Scientology family?

Did you "choose" a Scientology family?

Moderator: doubleVee

49%
11%
14%
26%

Total votes : 35
<<

Holden Caulfield

PTS Type III

Post Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:23 pm

Did you "choose" a Scientology family?

"If you really want to hear about it, the first thing you'll probably want to know is where I was born, and what my lousy childhood was like, but I don't feel like going into it, if you want to know the truth."
<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:41 pm

<<

Holden Caulfield

PTS Type III

Post Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:49 pm

Have you been able to verify it or is it simply a gut feeling?
"If you really want to hear about it, the first thing you'll probably want to know is where I was born, and what my lousy childhood was like, but I don't feel like going into it, if you want to know the truth."
<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:41 am

<<

Holden Caulfield

PTS Type III

Post Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:11 am

<<

RLSteve

Site Admin

Post Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:24 am

Last edited by RLSteve on Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:22 am

Oh WOW. I remember this. Yes, I was told that I chose a Scientology family. I have no idea if that's the case or not. I'm one of those "it's impossible to know what's before/after death until you die" people.

But I was definitely told I had chosen a Scientology family.

[edit] Moreover, I was frequently congratulated on my good sense.
<<

freebird

Non-E

Post Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:14 am

<<

Holden Caulfield

PTS Type III

Post Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:58 am

<<

ImOut

OTIII

Post Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:07 am

For me, I chose my family because I had been my father's mother. And I believe my daughter chose me, because we just have this incredible relationship.

I was not raised in Scn. But my daughter was - I got in after she was born. But I don't think her being in my life again had anything to do with Scn. I think it's just us. There is this amazing bond. We've always just understood each other. And we've kind of been in a play - playing the role of mom and daughter.
Isn't it grand to be out!
<<

JohnAdams

Non-E

Post Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:49 pm

<<

anonangel

Clear

Post Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:58 pm

This has nothing to do with Hubbard or Scientology, but it does pertain to past lives so I hope you don't mind me posting this. I do believe in past lives, don't really know what I believe as far as us returning or when the cycle ends. I have had several dreams from a past life where I knew who everyone was and was. Several people from this memory are currently in my life. I know people can just brush it off as it was "just a dream", etc., but I also have premonitions and this dream was the same as far as feel, etc. to those type of dreams. I'm also not someone who recalls dreams very often. I find this topic very interesting.
Angl
<<

Holden Caulfield

PTS Type III

Post Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:00 pm

<<

Sharone Stainforth

OTIII

Post Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:40 pm

I'm not sure whether i believe in past lives or not,certainly nothing to do with Scientology if i do.

When i was a kid, i watched Winston Churchill funeral procession as did most of Great Britain if they had a TV which was still quite a rarity in those days.

Around the same time as he died, my baby brother was born and my Father had it in his head that my brother was a reincarnation of Winston Churchill. I found this gross, it was a very strange thing for a young child to get their head around,i then began to wonder who my other brother might have been.
And then horror of all horrors, who the hell was I?

Strange concept,but as a young child you imagine only old people die, or at least at that time thats what i thought. So the idea of a person who was old dying and then being me was a really horrible thought.

Again,it is a kind of brainwashing and it took me many years to come to my own ideas about death and the after life.
the man who"wanted" to rule the world was a science fiction writer, who lived out his fantasies in real life.Some body some day will say this is illegal. It won't come soon enough.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WzE9Fzbrx3w
<<

doubleVee

Forum Moderator

Post Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:52 am

<<

HillFlag

Non-E

Post Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:59 pm

<<

Holden Caulfield

PTS Type III

Post Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:05 pm

<<

NoSOat10

OTIII

Post Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:54 pm

Don’t get interested in real estate. Don’t get interested in the masses of buildings, because that’s not important.
L. Ron Hubbard, Lecture Series: Anatomy of the Human Mind
Tape: The Genus of Dianetics and Scientology
Tape#: 6012C31
31 December 1960
<<

doubleVee

Forum Moderator

Post Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:00 am

Somebody has to speak for these people.... no more running. I aim to misbehave.... If you can't do something smart, do something right. (Serenity)
<<

NoSOat10

OTIII

Post Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:07 am

Don’t get interested in real estate. Don’t get interested in the masses of buildings, because that’s not important.
L. Ron Hubbard, Lecture Series: Anatomy of the Human Mind
Tape: The Genus of Dianetics and Scientology
Tape#: 6012C31
31 December 1960
Next

Return to Your Story