[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - Congratulations to Ex Scientology Kids.com

Congratulations to Ex Scientology Kids.com

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

Magoo

Clear

Post Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:11 am

Congratulations to Ex Scientology Kids.com

I just wanted to say Congratulations to each one of you!
THIS IS A FANTASTIC SITE! :fo: :wink:

I was "in" Scientology for most of my adult life---from 22-53 when
I woke up. At that time, I literally escaped out---being chased all the way
across the country by OSA. I got out of the Tampa Airport by the police,
with OSA yelling, and 3 new "SP" friends helping me.

I know many of the kids who grew up in Scientology, and taught some, too.
I know Scientology has spread horrible lies about me, so if you have heard some---I'm happy to answer any questions you have.

I thank you 3 for starting this, and good job! It's a terrific site.
May it grow and grow as more and more ExScientology Kids realize
they, too, have a voice here :wink:

My very best~~

Tory/Magoo~~In for 30 years, escaped out in 2000, for thinking
and speaking my mind I was declared SP and Expelled from C of S
((whooo hooo!) If you'd like to learn more, swing by my new
you tube site: www.youtube.com/ToryMagoo44
<<

Magoo

Clear

Post Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:42 pm

My story, in a nutshell, was I read Dianetics in 1969---in a hospital
after being a Hippie in Height Ashbury, doing many different drugs,
looking for freedom. I finally hit up Heroin once, got sick from it,
my parents flew me back to Chicago. While in the hospital---these 2 kids
brought in a book, "Dianetics" and told me it was an "Applied Philosophy".

I'd been studying Buddhism---but found it very hard to apply: When I got
pissed at someone, *I* was pissed. It was VERY hard to keep loving them.
So this "Applied Philosophy" was right up my alley.

After getting well, my parents pitched me back into college, again, and I ended up in a fight, on the phone, with my Dad. He was always a freak about
"You have to be in by____". Now I'm in college, and he's telling me" Tory,
you HAVE to be in bed by 10:30". I was a notorious night owl---and 10:30?
DUH! He finally said, "Our morals, or No school". I hung up on him,
pulled down my shade in my dorm room and wrote in red lipstick:

YOUR MORALS OR NO SCHOOL? SCREW YOU!

All I ever wanted to do was help other people, and helping people get "Clear" SOUNDED super good. (30 years later I realized it doesn't really work, at all---but then it sounded quite good).

I packed my bag----and literally hitchhiked from Chicago to Los Angeles!
((Hey! the back of Dianetics said "St. Hill Manor in England OR
American Saint Hill in Los Angeles---I was on my way :lol: ))

Weeks later I arrived at ASHO (American St. Hill Organization).

What a beginning that was!

30 years later I literally escaped out---in 2000.

Tory/Magoo~~Happy to be free of all of that :wink:
www.youtube.com/ToryMagoo44

Disclaimer: I don't recommend doing drugs--it's a dead end street,
and I stopped doing them the day I got into Scientology. That was one of the two stable gains I got from Scientology.(And it wasn't due to "The tech"---it was just the group agreement of "no Drugs" that got me to stop. I wasn't really a big druggie---more of someone looking for higher powers, willing to try anything).
Also
Please---if you're in college---finish. If you're not trained in anything,
PICK SOMETHING You can make $$$ at, that you enjoy doing and get trained in it.
<<

truthseeker

EPFer

Post Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:19 pm

<<

tommygormanxenu

EPFer

Post Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:40 am

hi everyone

This is my own opinion. I'd rather die speaking the truth about the harms of the cult of scientology than hide and be afraid.
http://www.lermanet.com/tomgorman/jeffreyquiros.htm http://www.youtube.com/user/tommygormanxenu
<<

Magoo

Clear

Post Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:43 am

Tory/Magoo~Dancing in the Moonlight
In Scientology for 30 years, escaped out in 2000,
X-Sea Org, X-Staff, X-OT 7, X-Grad 4 auditor, X-OSA volunteer after 20 years, X-Top Secret OSA Int Internet gang. SP 6 ^
http://www.youtube.com/ToryMagoo44
<<

thkaal

Clear

Post Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:36 pm

<<

Magoo

Clear

Post Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:07 pm

Wonderfully said thkaal !

Tory/Magoo~~
<<

tommygormanxenu

EPFer

Post Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:31 am

This is my own opinion. I'd rather die speaking the truth about the harms of the cult of scientology than hide and be afraid.
http://www.lermanet.com/tomgorman/jeffreyquiros.htm http://www.youtube.com/user/tommygormanxenu
<<

Magoo

Clear

Post Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:44 am

Hey kiddo---I feel the same about you....I'm so glad I've gotten to know
you!

You really DO need to tell your story, though.
Have you written it out, or not? If not---just do it on youtube---
Part 1---2---3 etc. DO IT!

We all want to hear it :wink:

My best to you :mrgreen:

Tory/Magoo~~ 8)
<<

tommygormanxenu

EPFer

Post Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:18 am

<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:36 am

<<

Magoo

Clear

Post Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:22 am

Tommy----------can you please bring it over here?
It isn't like it's nothing: Your wife's story alone is huge, and that
was when she was pretty much a kid, eh?

Also, you got your entire family OUT of Scientology!
I'm SURE there are some people who could use a few tips, please.

Don't hold back----come on: TELL :wink:

Your b-day partner/Tory/Magoo~~27!
(we were born on the same day: June 27th) :rockon:
<<

Sharone Stainforth

OTIII

Post Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:35 pm

the man who"wanted" to rule the world was a science fiction writer, who lived out his fantasies in real life.Some body some day will say this is illegal. It won't come soon enough.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WzE9Fzbrx3w
<<

sciostopabuse

Clear

Post Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:23 am

<<

Jeri

Non-E

Post Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:55 pm

"Each relationship you have with another person reflects the relationship you have with yourself."
Alice Deville

Return to Your Story