[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - How much services did you have?

How much services did you have?

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

RLSteve

Site Admin

Post Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:14 am

How much services did you have?

As far as auditing goes, I attested to Grade 0. Later, I felt like I didn't have the end phenomenon (ability to freely communicate with anybody on any subject), so I ended up going back on it. Didn't finish it. I also did my Method One TWICE. (Method One Word Clearing is when you clear up EVERY SINGLE misunderstood word you've had in every subject you've ever studied.) I've done a student confessional and I also got started on my Happiness Rundown.

Regarding courses, I did a few introductory courses like Personal Values & Integrity and Overcoming Ups & Downs in Life. I also got started on my Student Hat, which I never finished, but I did get through most of the Study Tapes. I also got started on my PTS/SP course, never finished it, but I did get through most of the tapes on that course. A few years ago, I decided to give Scientology a try again and I started the Hubbard Dianetics Seminar. I got to the end of the course and I refused to finish it because they would not let me receive any Book One co-auditing because I already had a bunch of open cycles of action in my auditing (like my Grade 0 and my Happiness Rundown).

Anyway, I never made it to Clear or the OT levels, and I wasn't a trained auditor, but it seems to me that in my five years in Scientology, I got a lot more services than a lot of people who've been in Scientology for many years.
<<

Bea Kiddo

EPFer

Post Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:35 pm

<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:44 pm

<<

ChaoticPsychotic

OTIII

Post Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:18 pm

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently" - Nietzsche
<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:25 pm

Staff Status 0,1,2
Student Hat
Pro TRs
Pro Metering
M1 Coaudit
New Pro TRs
More Pro TRs
KTL
OEC 0,4
HPCSC and Internship
HMWCC and Internship
HPWCC and Internship
Solo Auditor Course
A lof of Sea Org courses
Sec Checks
Clear
Sec Checks
Confessionals
Sec Checks
Quad Grades (not expanded)
Sec Checks
Study Certainty
Solo Certainty
Sec Checks
A lot of other courses in the SO
SHSBC Level A (Old one not the gaot)
<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:50 am

<<

HailXxxx79

Clear

Post Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:54 am

"These barricades can only hold for so long." -R.E.M.

I will protest the Church of Scientology every month for as long as it takes for it to change.
<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:37 am

<<

RLSteve

Site Admin

Post Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:57 am

<<

Bea Kiddo

EPFer

Post Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:47 pm

<<

ExSciFag

EPFer

Post Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:00 pm

<<

Holden Caulfield

PTS Type III

Post Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:23 pm

Last edited by Holden Caulfield on Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"If you really want to hear about it, the first thing you'll probably want to know is where I was born, and what my lousy childhood was like, but I don't feel like going into it, if you want to know the truth."
<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:31 pm

<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:31 pm

<<

Holden Caulfield

PTS Type III

Post Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:33 pm

"If you really want to hear about it, the first thing you'll probably want to know is where I was born, and what my lousy childhood was like, but I don't feel like going into it, if you want to know the truth."
<<

ExSciFag

EPFer

Post Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:55 pm

<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:19 pm

Maybe this thread should go under the Scientology Tech discussions .... a lof of technical terms.

I've started a thread defining some things. I will be adding to it to define more things.

Return to Your Story