[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - I wasn't a scientologist but..

I wasn't a scientologist but..

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

scaredtosay

Non-E

Post Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:14 pm

I wasn't a scientologist but..

<<

Holden Caulfield

PTS Type III

Post Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:41 pm

"If you really want to hear about it, the first thing you'll probably want to know is where I was born, and what my lousy childhood was like, but I don't feel like going into it, if you want to know the truth."
<<

Iknowtoomuch

Suppressive Person

Post Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:45 pm

It depends on the family. It's very possible.
There's nothing within Scientology saying they can't have relationships with peple outside of it. But then you're just a "wog". :lol:
"Everybody has a right to believe what they want to believe. But I don't believe that anybody has a right to trick anybody, to hurt anybody, to harm some body, for their own purposes." - Jason Beghe
<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:34 am

<<

doubleVee

Forum Moderator

Post Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:54 am

Somebody has to speak for these people.... no more running. I aim to misbehave.... If you can't do something smart, do something right. (Serenity)
<<

Iknowtoomuch

Suppressive Person

Post Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:17 pm

"Everybody has a right to believe what they want to believe. But I don't believe that anybody has a right to trick anybody, to hurt anybody, to harm some body, for their own purposes." - Jason Beghe
<<

James McGuigan

Ghost in the Machine

Post Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:39 pm

Freedom is a choice. Choose to be yourself, choose to speak your truth and do so with compassion. And above all else, choose to be not afraid. If I can't dance, its not my revolution.
<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:04 am

<<

outlander

OT8 Class 12

Post Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:38 pm

Create that of your life that which you would like to see in a changed world. Ghandi
<<

Wirestripper

OTIII

Post Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:09 pm

I dunno....I can't say I ever cared if a girl wasn't in Scientology...but after losing two girlfriends immediately after dropping the hint that I was a Scientologist, I learned to keep that to myself!

Oh and I believe type H is "Openminded"
James Monikers' Three Rules of life:
1. Desperation Breeds insanity
2. It can always get worse
3. Only crazy people win; Only winners can judge what is crazy
<<

scaredtosay

Non-E

Post Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:44 am

[quote="doubleVee"]Besides, you are subtly trained to look down on "wogs" as not being as intelligent or altruistically-minded as you are. It's quite like the British Empire's view of colonials which is where the term comes from. It's a nasty sort of covert superiority.quote]

Wow come to think of it actually her dad and her used "Over your head" so much kind of to the point where I didn't even know what to say to them anymore.

Anyway, I remember she called me when she was on the phone and I overheard her dad asking her to ask me if I was interested in coming in to watch a video about dianetics. I said not really, wasn't interested. And next time we were going to go out, she said she couldn't see me anymore. She kept saying that this was way over my head. To this day I still don't know what "this" meant. Well now we've literally stopped contact completely. She's even moved houses, found out when I tried to drop off a birthday gift a while back. Her dad said they moved thier house because their lease was up, but to my knowledge he bought that house less than a year ago. I have no idea what's going on and it's hard moving on without any closure. Has anyone gone through something like this? Any tips? Anyway last time i checked she was doing a thing called puriff
<<

Iknowtoomuch

Suppressive Person

Post Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:58 pm

<<

bosshog

Clear

Post Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:21 pm

<<

bosshog

Clear

Post Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:26 pm

Return to Your Story