[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - esso "parent"

esso "parent"

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

Dennis Erlich

EPFer

Post Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:08 pm

esso "parent"

"Here I sit so patiently, waiting to find out what price
You have to pay to get out of going through all these things twice" - B Dylan
<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:14 pm

<<

Betrayer

Non-E

Post Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:37 pm

I'm not an ex-scientologist kid. I have never been in scientology. I am Anonymous. However, the abuses against kids by the church of scientology bring tears to my eyes. I am 15 myself and I can't stand thinking about it. THIS IS WHY WE FIGHT!
<<

Dennis Erlich

EPFer

Post Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:32 pm

<<

HillFlag

Non-E

Post Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:36 pm

<<

Dennis Erlich

EPFer

Post Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:46 pm

<<

HillFlag

Non-E

Post Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:45 pm

Last edited by HillFlag on Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Dennis Erlich

EPFer

Post Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:18 pm

<<

AnonyMozart

Clear

Post Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:58 am

Wow, just read your stories, Dennis. Intense, heartbreaking, honest.
Thank God you and your family got out; so sorry you lost your baby girl. Regarding your decision to leave, did you feel like something within you just snapped, or was it a gradual build-up and this was just the last straw?

This part brought me to tears:

"I have not mentioned the parental neglect of children I have witnessed in my 15 years in the cult, the conditions in the Cadet Org -- where children of Sea Org parents are warehoused without contact from parents for weeks on end, or the work camp conditions of some of the facilities for children because it is enough for me to admit the abuse to which I exposed MY OWN children.

I don't know if anyone can comprehend the remorse I feel for subjecting my children to this alienating, warped, repressive environment. I pray our story serves as a warning: SCIENTOLOGY IS DANGEROUS TO THE HEALTH AND SANITY OF YOUR CHILDREN!!"

I am sure that your honesty and willingness to take responsibility will go a long way in securing your daughters' forgiveness. Now that your daughters are recovering and the healing process continues, will you report the abuse and neglect of other children which may still be going on in scientology?

(As a mom and a teacher, the children are why I fight this cult. )

My best to you and your family.
Scientology, how about that? You hold on the the tin cans and then this guy asks you a bunch of questions, and if you pay enough money, you get to join the master race. How's that for a 'religion'? - Frank Zappa
<<

Dennis Erlich

EPFer

Post Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:04 pm

Return to Your Story