[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - A foreign Ex-So

A foreign Ex-So

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

mrtampa

Clear

Post Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:16 pm

A foreign Ex-So

I got into Scientology at age of 16, rigth after my mom died. It kind of helped me at the beginning, gave some goals to me in life. I myself not against the religion itself, as I admit it is interesting and helped me several times. But I have diasagreement with that in the church people can scream at me, can tell you "Fuck you" or worse cursing, threats to send to RPF (what is almost or worse than a military prison), 2 free days in the past 3 yrs, 1 vacation (7 days given ) after 10 yrs of service and only once, almost lost my hearing once as they did not want to send me to a doctor while i was there a staff member - once they did not want to get an allergy medication on time - almost costed my life. You can not watch TV, have bank account, your passpost is taken away, you are monitored 24/7 - you get KR because you hate the food and from your own money you buy a burger at checkers. Secrets - we had a lot. I escaped 2 yrs ago. I was hiding pieces of clothes under a ceiling tile in a bag and accumulated enough and bag to run. The Prison Break guys were amatuers compared to me - I had to get through 7 security officers, several cameras and then make an imposible run for a bus while a security guy was chasing me on a bike. Then disappearing while they were waitin for me at the airport. That is me and I am just joining this site - I knew most of you guys, supervised some of these kids before too in courseroom. This is me in a nutshell - finally a bit free, still trying to understand what happened blaming myselg and the church too. this is me.
<<

LronIsgonE_Snap

Suppressive Person

Post Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:10 am

I'm very happy to hear about your escape from the SO, mrtampa! Welcome to these forums. Your description of the denial of personal freedom, the dangerous attitude on health care, and other harsh treatment in the SO sound quite familiar, I'm sad to say.
Enjoy your life today,
For time is fleeting.
<<

invisible

ESK Reporter

Post Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:40 am

Welcome to the board and to freedom. Take your time to re-group. I think an important piece advice given to someone else who escaped was "be gentle with yourself."
"Be the change you want to see in the world."
--Gandhi
<<

Orderous

Suppressive Person

Post Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:04 am

Re: A foreign Ex-So

The most important thing to learn about Life, the Universe, and Everything, is firstly; the answer is 42, and secondly; how utterly ridiculous it truly is
<<

invisible

ESK Reporter

Post Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:03 pm

"Be the change you want to see in the world."
--Gandhi
<<

astra

Site Admin

Post Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:08 pm

<<

mrtampa

Clear

Post Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:17 am

<<

Holden Caulfield

PTS Type III

Post Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:11 pm

"If you really want to hear about it, the first thing you'll probably want to know is where I was born, and what my lousy childhood was like, but I don't feel like going into it, if you want to know the truth."
<<

CherryTree

OTIII

Post Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:13 pm

just when you thought it's all wrong it proved otherwise

Return to Your Story