[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - My Scn Story

My Scn Story

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

Rose129

EPFer

Post Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:51 pm

My Scn Story

<<

Orderous

Suppressive Person

Post Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:57 pm

The most important thing to learn about Life, the Universe, and Everything, is firstly; the answer is 42, and secondly; how utterly ridiculous it truly is
<<

LronIsgonE_Snap

Suppressive Person

Post Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:05 pm

Enjoy your life today,
For time is fleeting.
<<

astra

Site Admin

Post Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:27 pm

<<

ex-cadet

Clear

Post Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:38 pm

<<

Avery1

Clear

Post Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:22 pm

<<

doubleVee

Forum Moderator

Post Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:11 am

Thank you for sharing your story. It's hard to know that other people went through such bad experiences, but at the same time it's a wonderful relief to know we are not alone. I'm glad you could write your story and hope it made you feel better. It's still amazing to me how similar so many of our lives were, especially after years of thinking I was the only person so miserably unhappy.

Perhaps it will make you feel better to know that I also had trouble with the differences between Scientology "culture" and the regular world. Things like giving sympathy and "comm cycles" are two good examples. (I now make sure to give my toddler as much sympathy as he wants when he is hurt, and it reminds me of the Scientology crap.) Just learning to interact with people without looking like I was from Mars was difficult. I'm still working on it, although it is a million times better. The first and most important step is to be AWARE that there is a difference, or something that needs improving. Once you know it just takes practice. I'm sure you will be alright with time. :)
Somebody has to speak for these people.... no more running. I aim to misbehave.... If you can't do something smart, do something right. (Serenity)

Return to Your Story