[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - Growing up without a family

Growing up without a family

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

ImOut

OTIII

Post Wed May 07, 2008 4:07 am

Isn't it grand to be out!
<<

Sharone Stainforth

OTIII

Post Thu May 08, 2008 7:05 pm

I am much better now,Thank you.

I am sorry to hear you have been close to where i was, its an awful place to be.At the time i just could not see any other way. I trust you are better now, i really hope so.

I was far too young, but having my first child was the making of me. Being a Mother made me realise i could fit in the world somewhere. I haven't always got it right but at least i can live with the knowledge that my children have never had to suffer to the degree that a lot of us ex scieno kids have done, or for that matter any kids still in.

I know i am doing better when i can laugh at Tommy Davis lying about Disconnection, even though it makes me mad.

This guy deserves some sleep.
the man who"wanted" to rule the world was a science fiction writer, who lived out his fantasies in real life.Some body some day will say this is illegal. It won't come soon enough.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WzE9Fzbrx3w
<<

Zendon

Clear

Post Fri May 09, 2008 2:50 pm

<<

Sharone Stainforth

OTIII

Post Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:24 am

the man who"wanted" to rule the world was a science fiction writer, who lived out his fantasies in real life.Some body some day will say this is illegal. It won't come soon enough.

<<

Orderous

Suppressive Person

Post Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:04 am

The most important thing to learn about Life, the Universe, and Everything, is firstly; the answer is 42, and secondly; how utterly ridiculous it truly is
<<

Sharone Stainforth

OTIII

Post Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:09 pm

Sounds wierd coming from someone half your age; But I'm proud of you Sharone, you'll be a brilliant counsellor for those who need it

Dosen't sound weird at all Orderous. I appreciate your comment very much.

If I can help one person, then I will be happy, If I can help more people then so much the better.

<<

Sharone Stainforth

OTIII

Post Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:56 pm

My Story in Full- Suppressed Memories.

<<

Sharone Stainforth

OTIII

Post Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:57 pm

My Story in Full- Suppressed Memories.

<<

Sharone Stainforth

OTIII

Post Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:38 am

<<

Sharone Stainforth

OTIII

Post Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:53 pm

<<

Sharone Stainforth

OTIII

Post Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:07 am

<<

Sharone Stainforth

OTIII

Post Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:44 am

<<

Sharone Stainforth

OTIII

Post Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:47 pm

<<

mrtampa

Clear

Post Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:36 pm

<<

Sharone Stainforth

OTIII

Post Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:36 pm

<<

Sharone Stainforth

OTIII

Post Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:21 pm

Quote:mrtampa

I have seen this cadet school training myself and I was very dissgusted with the level of training there the kids receive. Usually they grow up with complete ignorance of the real sciences, hystory, etc.

I have seen this at Flag, I did not know what was happning back at the Apollo...

If I learnt any thing by being part of "the elite core of Scientologys' Sea Org", it has to be What not to do in life.

If I had lived my life on the teachings of L. Ron Hubbard, by now I would be a spy inside the government of a country, or a smuggler of money or even, a nasty, vicious bully. If children are to learn by example, then it is fortunate that I did not want to stay in the "ecclesiastical" part of Scientology, or any other part for that matter.

Growing up in Scientology is basically growing up with complete ignorance of the world we live in.

<<

Sharone Stainforth

OTIII

Post Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:55 pm

The Life boat drill.

We had to do a life boat drill in case of emergency, the life boats had to be lowered down into the sea. Its a good job it was only a drill as one lifeboat wouldn't move.Some crew members were getting hot and bothered trying to lower the boat over the side.There was some kind of winch system that lowered the boat, it did not work Never dawned on me at the time,but on reflection,scary stuff,in an emergency at sea and the lifeboat can't be lowered.

One boat was finally lowered and we had to climb down a rope ladder into the boat. Many crew including children had gone down,with my fear of heights and it being about 30/40ft down, I panicked.In fact I got quite hysterical,so Molly( not her real name)was very patient and kind trying to coax me down the swinging rope ladder.All the while Molly was looking around worried and explaining' I had to calm down or could get into trouble'. Finally I sobbed my way down the ladder,to a big applause from the rest of the crew.Thankfully I never had to repeat the exercise.

The parade and uniform saga.Renaming the flotilla.

In Corfu we were having the official renaming of the ships.The messengers were measured up for uniforms.We were to have a big parade on the dock,with Greek dignitaries coming.We all had to look smart.Our uniforms came,but my skirt was missing.Molly kindly lent me one of hers.It was very long and she said i could sew the hem up,but i was not to cut the bottom off.I had never sewn before and after a couple of attempts and having this thick tuft of material at the bottom of the skirt,I unpicked my sewing and cut the bottom of the skirt off. Unfortunately I cut off too much.Stupid really but I didn't think Molly would notice,she kinda told me off, but was smiling.I did feel really bad though.On the day of the parade,I spent the whole time trying to pull my skirt down,it was a micro mini.So much for looking smart.

In the lead up to the big day of the renaming ceremony, we had to practise drilling on the dock.Hubbard wanted it perfect, so on a few occasions we had to all line up in sections of rank. On other occasions in my job as messenger I was toing and frowing between Hubbard and crew to check all preparations were being made.I don't recall exactly but some crew were making some sort of wooden contraption that had to be finished on time, this involved a lot of running backwards and forwards between the crew and LRH.

Again, I can't remember whether it was a rehearsal or the real thing, to me it wasn't of much consequence. Mary Sue Hubbard had to christen the Apollo with a bottle of champagne, but every time MSH threw the champagne it failed to hit the ship.In the end another male Officer stepped in to help, with a bemused look on his face. The one thing I do remember is MSH seemed embarrassed and it occurred to me she was human after all, something I had failed to see before.

The upper decks were gleaming, a big buffet had been prepared. Pomp and ceremony were lavishly employed for the renaming of the 'Royal Scotman' to Apollo,we stood on parade awaiting the arrival of the Greek dignitaries. The Greek national anthem was played, salutes given by the loyal officers as the dignitaries were taken aboard "the sanest place on earth" the renamed good ship 'Apollo'.Whilst seated on the deck,a speech given by LRH, lavishly praising the Greek government and the inhabitants of Corfu, this was one of the biggest shows on earth to gain approval for Scientology to set up home in Corfu.

And meanwhile, the crew lived in squalor and the overboardings continued.

<<

Sharone Stainforth

OTIII

Post Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:06 pm

The Shrinking World of L. Ron Hubbard.

Do the crew look happy to you?

Specifying whats bad.

Authoritarean Control.
People locked up.
Sleep depriviation.
Lack of food.
Squalid berthing for most crew.
Overboardings.
Mental manipulation.
Humiliation.
Degradation.
Sec checking.
Disconnection.

And, all the while being made to believe its all your own fault.

"YOU, PULLED IT IN"

Yeah, well now I am spitting it back out.

<<

LronIsgonE_Snap

Suppressive Person

Post Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:24 pm

Enjoy your life today,
For time is fleeting.
<<

Sharone Stainforth

OTIII

Post Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:43 am

PreviousNext

Return to Your Story