[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - the story of my life as a Scilon

the story of my life as a Scilon

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

doubleVee

Forum Moderator

Post Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:13 pm

Thanks Amy. It wasn't easy to write, but I thought if it could help one person it would be worth it. I'm happy it's done some good. :)
Somebody has to speak for these people.... no more running. I aim to misbehave.... If you can't do something smart, do something right. (Serenity)
<<

bosshog

Clear

Post Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:48 am

Re: the story of my life as a Scilon

<<

shkid

Non-E

Post Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:46 am

<<

speckledtrout

Clear

Post Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:26 am

Thank you for your story, I admire your bravery. Oddly your icon made me think about how much that last part of Firefly applies to Scn and the efforts of those like you (big Firefly fan here):

"You all got on this boat for different reasons, but you all come to the same place. So now I'm askin' more of you than I have before. Maybe all. As sure as I know anything I know this: They Will Try Again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground, swept clean. A year from now, ten, they will swing back to the belief that they can make people... better. And I do not hold to that. So no more running."

"I aim to misbehave."

Damn straight!
<<

cantsay

Non-E

Post Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:00 am

Re: a few additions

Think for yourself, for Petes sake!!
<<

DRE

OTIII

Post Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:19 pm

<<

CherryTree

OTIII

Post Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:02 pm

just when you thought it's all wrong it proved otherwise
<<

doubleVee

Forum Moderator

Post Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:38 pm

Somebody has to speak for these people.... no more running. I aim to misbehave.... If you can't do something smart, do something right. (Serenity)
<<

CherryTree

OTIII

Post Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:29 am

just when you thought it's all wrong it proved otherwise
Previous

Return to Your Story