[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - The Simon Bolivar Policy (Here's lookin at you, James)

The Simon Bolivar Policy (Here's lookin at you, James)

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:13 pm

The Simon Bolivar Policy (Here's lookin at you, James)

<<

Public Clammer

OTIII

Post Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:57 am

This came to mind...

I'm not James; but yes, Ive read it all (many X over) done KTL, LOC and much, much more.

What occurred to me, reading this post is that if lrh was anything, he was "inventive in present time"! Consider that most of what he said and wrote was simply that: ...being inventive in present time.

This is the essence of believable bullshit. It is built "out of whole cloth" right on the spot to fit the situation and/or mindset of the audience and/or the speaker/author. One gets caught up in the drama of the moment/narrative and agreement or belief is not in the equation.

Does that sound familiar? "...and/or agreed upon, or not, by the..."

Mull this over this for a while - I do not quite have it formulated properly. It is "fabian" and ephemeral as a concept. Am I on solid ground - or tilting at windmills, grasping for chimera?

Help me out here, you who think clearly and accurately!

Yes, I was totally suckered - by the oldest tricks in the book.

How about you?

(by the way, I have the distinct impression that Ms Manuela was not only 'purty" but a truly "hot number" - the feeling is palpable. Wierd.)
The Public Clammer!
<<

James McGuigan

Ghost in the Machine

Post Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:30 am

Does anybody have a link to an online version of the article. I think I may need to re-read it again before launching into a commentary on it.
Freedom is a choice. Choose to be yourself, choose to speak your truth and do so with compassion. And above all else, choose to be not afraid. If I can't dance, its not my revolution.

Return to Tech Debates & Discussion