[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - The Purification Rundown

The Purification Rundown

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

Holden Caulfield

PTS Type III

Post Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:44 am

The Purification Rundown

"If you really want to hear about it, the first thing you'll probably want to know is where I was born, and what my lousy childhood was like, but I don't feel like going into it, if you want to know the truth."
<<

RLSteve

Site Admin

Post Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:00 am

Re: The Purification Rundown

I've did the Purif when I was fourteen. I was on it for two weeks, for about two hours a day.

I don't think there's anything wrong with sitting in the sauna for long periods of time, as long as you stay hydrated. It's actually supposed to be good for you.

But all the niacin you take can be bad for your liver.

Before I got into Scientology, my Mom, who had grown up with Scientology, used to give my sister and me niacin. And it would make our skin turn red and burn. And one time, I took a little bit too much niacin, and I literally got the WORST stomach ache I've ever had in my life.
<<

Holden Caulfield

PTS Type III

Post Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:11 am

Yes, same here, my parents used to give me niacin when I was a kid to. I did the purif when I was 19 I think and it took me 2 weeks and I sat 4 hours a day.

Come to think of it, the Purif is acutally the only thing from Scientology that I occasionally practice on my own.
I often sit in the sauna for a long time, I love it. Yes, you need to drink a lot and replace your sweating with salt. Sometimes I even take some Niacin because I like the reaction. One time after I'd come home from Asia and had a fair share of weed, I sat in the sauna, and after I'd taken some Niacin I could suddenly smell weed. Hehe. :crazy:

If you take Niacin on an empty stomach, yes you can get cramps.
"If you really want to hear about it, the first thing you'll probably want to know is where I was born, and what my lousy childhood was like, but I don't feel like going into it, if you want to know the truth."
<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:35 am

I remember the room getting brighter, like a film had dropped from my eyes.

I didn't get to the point I was taking 5000 mg a day of niacin though ..,. too many people got waaaay overrun on the purif though ... I can understand why too much could damage the liver.
<<

Holden Caulfield

PTS Type III

Post Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:35 am

<<

ImOut

OTIII

Post Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:47 am

Isn't it grand to be out!
<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:18 am

<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:36 am

<<

nikkoleranger

EPFer

Post Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:10 pm

RLTW
<<

nikkoleranger

EPFer

Post Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:13 pm

RLTW
<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:20 pm

<<

ImOut

OTIII

Post Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:01 am

<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:31 am

<<

ImOut

OTIII

Post Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:08 am

<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:17 am

<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:48 pm

<<

Jo

EPFer

Post Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:14 pm

<<

Orderous

Suppressive Person

Post Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:44 pm

The most important thing to learn about Life, the Universe, and Everything, is firstly; the answer is 42, and secondly; how utterly ridiculous it truly is
<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:10 pm

<<

Orderous

Suppressive Person

Post Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:34 pm

The most important thing to learn about Life, the Universe, and Everything, is firstly; the answer is 42, and secondly; how utterly ridiculous it truly is
Next

Return to Tech Debates & Discussion